Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden centres

• 18-04-2020 8:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi are there any garden centres in the limerick city or subarb areas open for call and collect or deliveries. Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

bridgeman wrote: »
    Hi are there any garden centres in the limerick city or subarb areas open for call and collect or deliveries. Thank you

No dedicated garden centres that I know of...

But- Co-op in Raheen. The Range selling limited items. Home savers (opposite B&Q have some items). All open. Think the co op is collection only.

Not sure what you are after?

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭tdow

I think D&M in croagh are doing deliveries

http://www.dandmgardencentre.ie/events

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Not Limerick but Clonroad Garden Centre in Ennis is definitely doing deliveries in the local area, possibly doing collection also. I saw them on Facebook, maybe worth sending a message if that's an option for you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭Jofspring

bridgeman wrote: »

Creative Gardens in Ballyneety is open for deliveries and so are Rockbarton out in Holycross. Ballyneety one is only 10 mins out the road so I'd say they will deliver to the city.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

Busy Bee garden centre on the Ennis Road just past Tesco in Coonagh is open

• Advertisement
Advertisement