Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Clarehall - clothes?

Options
  • 18-04-2020 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

Would anyone know if the clothes section in Tescos Clarehall is still open?
    Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It was last week. A friend picked up T shirts for work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

spurious wrote: »
    It was last week. A friend picked up T shirts for work.

Cheers :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭PmMeUrDogs

Still open as of yesterday. Fitting rooms weren't open, but they're not open at the best of times!

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭PmMeUrDogs

Mr.S wrote: »
    Still open today and I'd say they aren't planning on closing it at all as it's just part of the store.

FYI avoid going during peak times or you're going to queue for 45mins - 1hr.

Is it that bad now? I've got a supermarket closer to me so haven't bothered going to Clare Hall for about ten days (a family member was there yesterday to get shoes and food), but ten days ago I went at around 3pm. Queue started from inside the carpark, but only took 15 minutes tops to get into the shop!

Advertisement