Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moneymaker tomatoes seeds.

Options
  • 18-04-2020 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭

Looking for moneymaker tomatoes seeds. does anyone have some to spare or know where i can get them?
    thanks

Comments

Dont have seeds but I did see some Moneymaker plants in garden centre in New Ross during the week....if youre near to there

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭nokiatom

TheTorment wrote: »
    Dont have seeds but I did see some Moneymaker plants in garden centre in New Ross during the week....if youre near to there
    im in east Cork...its a bit too far to travel to...thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Bebop

Bought some this week at my local Lidl, also some Supersweet 100 F1 hybrid, all sprouting nicely in our propagator

• Registered Users Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Saw some plants in Tralee today.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Hillybilly4

I'm pretty sure I have some to spare. I saved my own seed last year and the seeds I've planted have germinated well. Might be a little late for sowing them now though? PM me your address if you'd like some.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭65535

nokiatom wrote: »
    Looking for moneymaker tomatoes seeds. does anyone have some to spare or know where i can get them?
    thanks

https://www.gardens4you.ie/seeds/herb-vegetable-seeds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭GinSoaked

OP, Moneymaker is the most tasteless tomato you can grow! Do some research and grow something more tasty.

65535 wrote: »

Shipping cost €9,95. thats a bit hefty for a packet of seeds

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Holy Diver

SuperValu stores are selling seeds. Have a look in local store and see what they have.

Holy Diver wrote: »
    SuperValu stores are selling seeds. Have a look in local store and see what they have.

i havel...every place is sold out, even some of the online shops have stopped taken orders for a while as they have a back log of orders. all of a sudden everyone is gardening!

• Advertisement
Advertisement