Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revolut Top-up decline

Options
  • 18-04-2020 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭

Hi,  

As above I have being trying to top-up my Revolut account from my BOI current account but it keep declining the payment and advises to contact BOI Card Payments Division.  There is plenty of funds in my current account and I have never had an issue like this before.  Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties topping up your Revolut card. Can I ask if you are being prompted to enter a Verified by Visa code? If you are, but you are not receiving this code, it would be necessary to contact our Verified by Visa Team on 0818 200 370, one of my colleagues will be more than happy to investigate this further for you. 

If you have received an SMS/Email from our Card Security Team asking for you to confirm a transaction, you can reply with 'Yes' or 'No'. Alternatively, you can contact our Card Security Team on 01 488 54 66, one of my colleagues on the team will be happy to determine if there are any temporary flags on your card. 

Also just to mention, if you have lodged a cheque into your account recently they would generally take a number of days to clear and for the funds to be made available to you. BOI cheques generally clear after 3 working days, non-BOI cheques can take up to 5 working days to clear and international cheques can take up to 6-8 weeks to clear. 

I hope this helps. 

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement