If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Question

Options
  • 18-04-2020 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm currently looking at getting in a new TV and would like some suggestions. I've been having a look at the LG 43UM7400, what else would you have in the same price range with similar features? The TV is going to mainly be used for streaming Netflix etc and gaming.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi folks,

I'm currently looking at getting in a new TV and would like some suggestions. I've been having a look at the LG 43UM7400, what else would you have in the same price range with similar features? The TV is going to mainly be used for streaming Netflix etc and gaming.

Thanks in advance!
    Hey Scot_In_Dublin

Thanks for the post.

The 43UM7400 is a very popular television and well packed with features.
    Its currently priced at 359 Euro is at 359 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204084-lg-43um7400plb-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

There isn't really anything else to offer at the same price point that will have the same features as the LG unfortunately.
    There were a few Samsung but they have ran out of stock.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Scot_in_Dublin

Hey Scot_In_Dublin

Thanks for the post.

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204084-lg-43um7400plb-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

There isn't really anything else to offer at the same price point that will have the same features as the LG unfortunately.

Kenny.

Thanks Kenny!

We've gone ahead and ordered it from your website. Myself and my brother spent many an hour and many a GBP in your store in Glasgow. Happy to be able to order off you folks again.

Many thanks!

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hey Scot_In_Dublin

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.

Thanks Kenny!

We've gone ahead and ordered it from your website. Myself and my brother spent many an hour and many a GBP in your store in Glasgow. Happy to be able to order off you folks again.

Many thanks!
    Thanks very much for the order :D

Anytime I'm over in Glasgow for a gig I call in and see the guys at the Glasgow store.

Stay safe and if we can help in any way in future please let me know.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.