Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Fees Refund

Options
  • 19-04-2020 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭

Have heard lot of other industries been taking to task about returning some money to customers and payment moratoriums. I paid all my college fees up front out of my own pocket (mature student with full-time job) and feel colleges need to consider returning some. We have online lectures now that are riddled with poor connections, inadequate notes and lecturers who simply aren't good with this kind of technology. They'e absolutely useless and don't come close to in-class lectures.

We are now expected to do our important final exams remotely. In my particular college this involves writing it out as normal, scanning it then sending it to our lecturer. My course is accounting and not many people are proficient enough to use Excel. This will cause massive problems for students including myself.

We've no access to college facilities whatsoever.

Anyone other students feeling a little cheated?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement