Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to a new place end of April

Options
  • 18-04-2020 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey,Anybody have any insight on the restrictions about moving address, Just posting here before I call the local Garda station.

My lease is up on the 28th and I have to be out by then.

Moving address approximately 5 kms away and have hired a van for moving organised.

Would normally just take a chance but my area is covered with checkpoints could just risk it and say i'm going to the supermarket I suppose)

Thoughts welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mcgucc22

Hey,Anybody have any insight on the restrictions about moving address, Just posting here before I call the local Garda station.

My lease is up on the 28th and I have to be out by then.

Moving address approximately 5 kms away and have hired a van for moving organised.

Would normally just take a chance but my area is covered with checkpoints could just risk it and say i'm going to the supermarket I suppose)

Thoughts welcome.

The guards are not going to stop you from moving house.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Noahsark2010

Thanks for the heads up!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Speak to the guards but yeah its unlikely they will stop it.

Advertisement