Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sand for Cobblelock Joints

Options
  • 18-04-2020 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,754 ✭✭✭✭

I have been using the powerwasher to tidy up the cobblelock in the rear garden, job is oxo, but I need some jointing sand or similar to brush into the gaps. Anyone got any idea of somewhere local to Swords who is still open and can provide what I need either buy delivery or in shop? please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Inquitus wrote: »
    I have been using the powerwasher to tidy up the cobblelock in the rear garden, job is oxo, but I need some jointing sand or similar to brush into the gaps. Anyone got any idea of somewhere local to Swords who is still open and can provide what I need either buy delivery or in shop? please?

Woodies have it ....the one beside Hertz...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,754 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Woodies have it ....the one beside Hertz...

Are they open though?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Howard's Hardware are open for building materials . The shutters are down on the shop but the yard out the back is open.

The Muppet wrote: »
    Howard's Hardware are open for building materials . The shutters are down on the shop but the yard out the back is open.

Thank you Sir!

The Muppet wrote: »

Thanks, The Muppet, went down this morning and got 2 bags of exactly what I need to finish the job off, I am in Glen Ellen so it was literally 2 mins away!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Inquitus wrote: »
    Thanks, The Muppet, went down this morning and got 2 nags of exactly what I need to finish the job off, I am in Glen Ellen so it was literally 2 mins away!

Good for you pal....now get out there and start brushing.....don't sit on your hole gulling beer all day !

:D

Advertisement