Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Call routing wrongly?

• 18-04-2020 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Has anyone experienced calls being routed incorrectly? I am with Eir and called my sisters irish mobile today ,same no. as always (stored in my phonebook) and instead I got some Asian woman...
    I hung up, called again, and got through to my sis. She has no record of my first call though I can see it in my call records. It was the correct no. Her name and the pic were on screen but it def wasnt her...
    Anyone know what could have happened?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 877 ✭✭✭65535

0086 is China whereas 086 is here - would that have been it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Cunning Stunt

65535 wrote: »
    0086 is China whereas 086 is here - would that have been it ?

No, her number is stored in my contacts as 0035387XXXXXXX so thats not it. Like I said, I looked at the screen while on the call, to be sure and it was my sisters name and pic. It was a normal phone call, not facebook call or anything like that, so its very weird..

I was a bit freaked out to be honest but not as much as the Asian woman who got pretty agitated wanting to know who was calling her!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 877 ✭✭✭65535

Indeed it's very odd, however I have found lately that Eir routing is a bit hit and miss - now only just a bit, I was ringing 2 different numbers during the week and I'm getting busy tone - then it rings on the next attempt with no one on the line at the far end.

Advertisement