Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid19 Employer Refund Query

Options
  • 19-04-2020 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just querying the refund this week on the employer scheme. Every week so far I've gotten the €410 back for each employee (regardless if they're due full amount or not) plus the tax back I have issued to them.

However this week I got a figure back that is about €1000 less than I would have expected on the calculations above.

Just wondering is anyone else in the same boat or is there a way to check their calculations.

It could well be the balancing of the average wage for the last couple of weeks (all my staff's 70% would be less than the €410 as worked out by payroll) or could it be to do with P30 return payments. I'm really not sure to be honest but I wonder has anyone else been in the same position or is there any way of seeing current balances/what money has been issued to us.

Thanks

Advertisement