Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spending One4All Voucher Online?

Options
  • 19-04-2020 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello,

I know there's a number of threads already but I'm looking for some advice. I received a €350 One4All voucher from work as a Christmas bonus. Ideally I want to put this towards a new MacBook. Given new regulations, the max transaction for online is €50 which means I can't use it.

Given the current situation, I obviously can't go in store as I should. I'm wondering does anyone know of any stores that would accept a payment over the phone. That way I can use the voucher and then my card for the remaining amount. I'm waiting on a callback from Harvey Norman. DID Electrical have a sales phone line but they said using a One4All would have to be done in store.

Or else, does anyone know if it's possible to extract the funds of a One4All? I was reading about this but I don't think it's possible as I received it as a bonus from work so didn't pay tax.

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭Spocker

Cash in the card, it'll cost you €8 - https://www.one4all.ie/terms-condition (see section 10)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 misase

Spocker wrote: »
    Cash in the card, it'll cost you €8 - (see section 10)

I saw I could do that but as I received it as a work bonus, will they allow me to?

• Registered Users Posts: 69,013 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Spocker wrote: »
    Cash in the card, it'll cost you €8 - https://www.one4all.ie/terms-condition (see section 10)

Employer small gift exemption cards officially can't be. Sometimes they seem tof forget this, but rarely.

• Moderators Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭Spocker

Ah, you're correct L1011 - Op you could try and sell the card for cash, on a site like Adverts.ie - you'll take a hit unfortunately

Advertisement