Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forex Trading

• 19-04-2020 5:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, is there any forums you know of similar to boards/reddit etc that are for Traders/Forex/Stocks etc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 79 ✭✭borderfox11

babypips and forexfactory

• Registered Users Posts: 5 StanHansen

There are many forums about forex trading and different finance analysis. Just google it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

StanHansen wrote: »
    There are many forums about forex trading and different finance analysis. Just google it.

I know that now, this was almost a year ago:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 StanHansen

There are many forums about forex trading and related things. Just google it and you will definitely find what you need. However, there are a couple of trading websites that post a lot of useful information with detailed analysis and charts. I've been trading myself and honestly cannot imagine forex trading without a serious analysis. I have a forex account on Forex Trading broker website and am really satisfied with the provided services. For the beginners there is an Education section about technical and fundamental analysis that will help you better understand stock exchange trading.

Advertisement