Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nurse appointment possible?

Options
  • 19-04-2020 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

Hi, if someone needs to see a nurse for a procedure like tending to a blocked ear is such an appointment possible at the moment?

Seems ridiculous to have to bear it until an unknown date in the future though.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

ThumbTaxed wrote: »
    Hi, if someone needs to see a nurse for a procedure like tending to a blocked ear is such an appointment possible at the moment?

Seems ridiculous to have to bear it until an unknown date in the future though.

I’m sure if you ring your local gp practice tomorrow they will tell you for sure, no one else would know tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,112 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

You need to ring your GP and get advice

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Captain Peanuts McDrummie

My own GP is trying to do telephone consultations where possible. However if I need to see her in person, there's no trouble once I'm not showing any symptoms of covid 19. I was able to get an appointment in person with her about 3 weeks ago as I'd needed a checkup for a procedure she did for me in February, which couldn't have been done over the phone. I'd imagine most GP surgeries are operating similar procedures at the moment, so chances are you could get a nurses appointment for getting your ear looked at.

Advertisement