Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy Dulux paint now?

• 20-04-2020 10:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

As the title suggests, does anybody know where I might be able to buy a particular colour from the Dulux paint range at the moment?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Corkey123

Hardware shop in Patrick Street Dun Laoighaire is open. You will see their offers on Adverts under the user name of 16superchoe99

Try there, but paint is largely in short supply at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I ordered some stuff off screwfix.ie this morning, they might have it.
    Free delivery over €50, delivery 2-3 days and must be within 15km of store.
    Woodies back taking orders for delivery again but website doesn't show much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

JMR wrote: »
    As the title suggests, does anybody know where I might be able to buy a particular colour from the Dulux paint range at the moment?

Thanks

B&q do click and collect

FixitFelix wrote: »
    B&q do click and collect

Don't think so.
    All the Irish shops are closed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,351 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Can see no evidence that B&Q are open even for click and collect anymore.

Also interested to know if anyone in the Kildare area selling paint at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭roroliam

Ted Johnstons Monread Rd, Naas. Phone in order and they deliver. Look up their page. Not sure about Dulux but they stock Colourtrend ( a much better paint)

10/10 for screwfix.ie today. :D
    Ordered 7 items at 10.30am including paint from Sandyford branch and delivered at 2pm today!
    Might help that I'm only a 5 minute drive from the store but still very quick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭dok_golf

PAT MC DONNELLS ARE DELIVERING

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭DubJJ

https://stillorgandecor.ie/

Still organ Decor are opening their online store tomorrow!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,164 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Redsoxfan wrote: »
    Can see no evidence that B&Q are open even for click and collect anymore.

Also interested to know if anyone in the Kildare area selling paint at the moment.

I don't believe B&Q ever introduced click & collect into their Irish stores. I think it was only ever a UK thing. B&Q Ireland are totally closed now anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭davindub

Anyone know if any suppliers are doing deliveries of tiles, baths and warmboard in north Dublin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

JMR wrote: »

Thanks

where are you based?

TJ in Naas will mix you any colour if you have the code

roroliam wrote: »
    Ted Johnstons Monread Rd, Naas. Phone in order and they deliver. Look up their page. Not sure about Dulux but they stock Colourtrend ( a much better paint)

and fleetwood

they are out of stock of paint at the moment, but once back in stock they will mix any paint for you and deliver local

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,022 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Apologies for hijacking the thread somewhat, but what is it that makes the likes of Colourtrend better? Better coverage? Opacity? I have some decorating coming up at home and I'd like the best results possible!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭dok_golf

Colourtrend is a very good paint allied to a brilliant pr dept. It won't let you down. That being said, I recommend Fleetwood now to my clients, as , imo, the paint is the equivalent to CT but at a fraction of the cost.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,022 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Thanks, I'll look at the Fleetwood range now!

dok_golf wrote: »
    Colourtrend is a very good paint allied to a brilliant pr dept. It won't let you down. That being said, I recommend Fleetwood now to my clients, as , imo, the paint is the equivalent to CT but at a fraction of the cost.

I have to agree

Did a good few rooms with CT a few yrs ago and although it was much better than the Dulux or Crown I had on before I never thought it was worth the extra cost

My wife started working at a place that does Fleetwood so we did one of the rooms in it and very impressed. They will mix any colour you want in fleetwood paint so the range is practically infinite

We've done the halls and dining in a CT colour and the living room in a F&B colour but all using Fleetwood paint

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 636 ✭✭✭JMR

Just to update on this...

Wigoders on The Long Mile Road in Dublin are taking phone orders between 17:30 and 19:00 each day.
    Pay on the phone and paint is ready to collect the following day.
    They don't stock Dulux paint but took the name of the paint I need and they will mix it using the code etc.
    Collecting tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 49 d mc

Ordered from clarkesalbany.ie yesterday - my stuff arrived today. happy.

Advertisement