Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cardiology Treatment Ireland.

• 20-04-2020 11:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 247 ✭✭

Hello, I hope I'm posting in the right section.
    I am looking for a cardiology check-up in Ireland. We have a very basic health insurance cover and doubt it would cover a full cardiology check-up. Basically, I'm wondering if there's any package/deal that someone with heart disease could use as a way to find out how they're doing after a relative had a heart attack overseas 3 years ago.
    We attended one private clinic last year and it was like E250 for an ECG, E550 for ECG + Ultrasound etc. It was heavy on sales and they were pushing us out the door as soon as we had paid.
    We're not trying to save money, just looking for a comprehensive check up, with a human element and idea of how my relative is doing. She is on 3 pills a day now and we would like to know what to do from now, going forward. We've googled a good few places, and still haven't found a place that looks like what we need.
    Thank you.

Advertisement