Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revolut updated terms and conditions

• 20-04-2020 11:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭

Has anyone got an understanding of the changes in the new terms and conditions Revolut appeared to have released over the weekend.

I'm not accepting them until I have a clear enough understanding of the changes.

All Revolut does is encourage people to privately engage with them on the issue. I'd like to understand it without their Customer Support based response of:
    Accept or close your account

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,479 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

gom wrote: »
    Has anyone got an understanding of the changes in the new terms and conditions Revolut appeared to have released over the weekend.

I'm not accepting them until I have a clear enough understanding of the changes.

What's stopping you from reading them?

Can't help, didn't read them as usual just accepted and moved on. Who has the time or patience for reading though pages and pages of T&Cs.

• Moderators Posts: 6,864 ✭✭✭Spocker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,227 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

gom wrote: »

All Revolut does is encourage people to privately engage with them on the issue. I'd like to understand it without their Customer Support based response of:

Well than compare the previous version with the current version and you will know what the changes are.

They could certainly make it clearer what changed but in the end you should have an old version that you can compare to.

Advertisement