Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire stick and raspberry pi

Options
  • 20-04-2020 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭

Any genius on her want to send me a pm as looking for advice on something cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭catrat12

That should say on here sorry my mistake
    Typo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,797 ✭✭✭DopeTech

I may be a genius but not in everything, can you give a little more detail what you're hoping to achieve?

Just want to know what apps I should be using on the fire stick and what should I use the raspberry pi for to fully utilise both these
    Pm if you like

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭AntDub

catrat12 wrote: »
    Just want to know what apps I should be using on the fire stick and what should I use the raspberry pi for to fully utilise both these
    Pm if you like
    Did you get sorted with this?

AntDub wrote: »
    Did you get sorted with this?

Just put Netflix prime and channel 4 player on fire stick what else should I be putting on it to get full potential ? Wanted to try put RTÉ player and sky go or something to watch sky programmes

As for the raspberry pi not much happening there finding it hard to install anything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Does Prime work on a Fire Stick? I mean, yes, it installs OK, but I can't watch anything, it just gives a region error when I try to play any movie.
    My stick was acquired in a Tesco in Northern Ireland quite some time ago, if that makes a difference.

My account is OK, as I can watch on XBox One app and on tablet/PC.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

hmm... this is weird.

I've a few bricks laying about, might ask in the construction forum what that's all about and how they can reach their full potential! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

hmm... this is weird.

I've a few bricks laying about, might ask in the construction forum what that's all about and how they can reach their full potential! :pac:

The question was for catrat12 who said he installed prime on his Fire Stick. I thought the details I added would make it relevant: I bought the Stick when it appeared in UK, and Amazon support told me it doesn't work in Rep of Ireland, and I should return it for a refund.

I've still been able to use PrimeVideo through other means, and the question I had, relevant to the discussion we are in, was if maybe there's a new Fire Stick that works in Rep of Ireland.

Thanks for your contribution, very relevant to this forum.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

JoyPad wrote: »
    The question was for catrat12 who said he installed prime on his Fire Stick. I thought the details I added would make it relevant: I bought the Stick when it appeared in UK, and Amazon support told me it doesn't work in Rep of Ireland, and I should return it for a refund.

I've still been able to use PrimeVideo through other means, and the question I had, relevant to the discussion we are in, was if maybe there's a new Fire Stick that works in Rep of Ireland.

Thanks for your contribution, very relevant to this forum.

I was responding to the thread, I didn't quote you.

Change your address details to uk, reset the device and if that doesnt work, tell them to ammend your account details.

I was responding to the thread, I didn't quote you.

Change your address details to uk, reset the device and if that doesnt work, tell them to ammend your account details.

I like your humour and I think your bricks have reached there full potential

• Advertisement

catrat12 wrote: »
    I like your humour and I think your bricks have reached there full potential

What do you expect when you cant even be bothered to do a full post in your OP?

Advertisement