Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oasis Online Orders

Options
  • 20-04-2020 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

Has anyone managed to contact Oasis about the status of online orders?

My wife placed an order the day before their liquidation was announced. It was updated to "Ready for dispatch" but the tracking hasnt moved since, and she hasnt been able to contact them.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭SierraTango

Having the same issue here. No reply to email or social media.. Two days of phone calls waiting for half an hour. No response. Money taken out of the account.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

Call them all you like. They are bust. In liquidation.

If you have been charged, simply do a chargeback

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭Sebastian Dangerfield

Darc19 wrote: »
    Call them all you like. They are bust. In liquidation.

If you have been charged, simply do a chargeback

Tried - the bank said we had to wait 15 days from payment date. Will do so asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

Tried - the bank said we had to wait 15 days from payment date. Will do so asap.

I'd tell the bank that they are in liquidation.
    I don't see the need for 15 days, but even so, it is a guaranteed charge back.

The way liquidation works is that the minute a liquidator is appointed everything stops. So a box could be packed and in a dispatch area and would not move any further.

Advertisement