Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GBBR

• 20-04-2020 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hey guys, looking for any GBBR's around, looking to get one posted to me, hit me up.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3 SnowAirsoft

I've got a WE ACR GBBR in black with 3 mags, all leak free.

How much are you looking to spend? I can get pics tomorrow if that would be something of interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Dxvdbl

Hey, i might be interested in that for sure depending on the price, could you get some pics of it up tomorrow and we can discuss it further then?

Post some pictures?
    I've got a WE ACR GBBR in black with 3 mags, all leak free.

How much are you looking to spend? I can get pics tomorrow if that would be something of interest.

Dxvdbl wrote: »
    Post some pictures?

Sorry, completely forgot about the pictures, I'll take them tomorrow in sunlight.

Any chance of a quick picture just with a light on? Currently looking at a GHK G5 but if you're offering a good price on this id be tempted

• Advertisement

Dxvdbl wrote: »
    Any chance of a quick picture just with a light on? Currently looking at a GHK G5 but if you're offering a good price on this id be tempted

It's saying I can't post links as a new user.

Advertisement