Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gynae smear colposcopy lettz ultrasound.. I need help!!!

• 20-04-2020 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello.. if anyone can tell me they are going through similar or have been through a similar issue and can give me advice and guidance I’m literally at the end of my tether at this point going in circles!

I’m 27 and i always had abnormal smears. My mother and grandmother both passed of breast and cervical cancers. I started noticing bleeding after and during intercourse, pain in my lower back left side mainly and hip down to my knee. Then bloating nausea severe cramps, diarrhoea and constipation alternately.. pain during inter course and after. Now to the point I can’t even use a tampon.

I had abnormal smear come back in July 2018, had colposcopy and lettz done in the December 2018 I thought that was it over and done with. But my symptoms have got worse.. I’ve been to gynae had two consultations swabs sti tests, now two ultrasounds today and the radiologist said she didn’t see anything of concern! I’m literally so fed up with it all. I’m on pain meds and contraception to try and help but it’s not solving the issues. I haven’t been able to have sexual intercourse in over 15 months now.

If anyone is going through similar or can offer any advice. Only advice I’ve found so far is ask for a MRI.

I’m not able to have anymore treatment for cells in the cervix as my cervix is really short!

I’m honestly considering asking for a hysterectomy as I’ve been told my chances of conceiving and carrying to full term are very slim. And would have complications.

Thanks.

Advertisement