Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lodgement

Options
  • 21-04-2020 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,021 ✭✭✭✭

Trying to lodge money for a credit card payment but my nearest back is closed and the atm won't let me lodge. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

cena wrote: »
    Trying to lodge money for a credit card payment but my nearest back is closed and the atm won't let me lodge. 
    Have you Bankimg 365? Could you creste a beneficiary of the Credit Card, and pay it that way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi Cena, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

During the Coronavirus Pandemic, a number of our branches have temporarily closed, during this time the lodgement facility at these branches will not be in service as there would be no staff to carry out the regular steps. The majority of our branches have remained open, I have attached a link here which will provide a list of our branches that are remaining open and in full service during these unprecedented times. 

As mentioned above, you can also add this Credit Card as a Bill on your 365 online and make lodgements/payments to it as you wish. You can add this card as a bill by logging in to your 365 online account on a desktop/laptop and following 'Manage Accounts' > 'Manage Payees' > 'Add a Bill'. I have also attached a link here with a full step by step guide. 

I hope this information helps. 

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement