If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50-55 inch TV

Options
  • 21-04-2020 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

Hi
    I am looking for a 55 inch tv, my budget is about 450.
    Do you have anything on offer at the moment?
    Philips 55PUS6754 looks good, how does this TV compare to Hisense 55B7100UK?

I would like the TV to be as slim as possible and I will need a slim wall mount. Any advice would be a big help.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

bergipau wrote: »
    Hi
    I am looking for a 55 inch tv, my budget is about 450.
    Do you have anything on offer at the moment?
    Philips 55PUS6754 looks good, how does this TV compare to Hisense 55B7100UK?

I would like the TV to be as slim as possible and I will need a slim wall mount. Any advice would be a big help.

Thanks
    Hey Bergipau.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

In my opinion the Philips would be the better of the two sets.
    It would produce the better image and the Ambi light feature is a nice touch!

The Philips 55PUS6754 is currently priced at 479 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204207-philips-55pus6754-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

For a bracket to hold it flat to the wall there is the Sanus VLL5 priced up at 48.99 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12678-sanus-vll5-slim-flat-bracket-42-90-inch-fixed-tv-bracket.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭bergipau

Hey Bergipau.

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204207-philips-55pus6754-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

For a bracket to hold it flat to the wall there is the Sanus VLL5 priced up at 48.99 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12678-sanus-vll5-slim-flat-bracket-42-90-inch-fixed-tv-bracket.aspx

Kenny.

I have sent you a message about a Philips tv

Hey Bergipau.

Kenny.

I have sent you a message about a Philips tv
    Cheers for the PM Bergipau.

We will drop you a call ASAP.

Kenny.

I just placed and order for [font=Montserrat, sans-serif]50PUS6754. When should I expect delivery?[/font]

I just placed and order for [font=Montserrat, sans-serif]50PUS6754. When should I expect delivery?[/font]
    Hey Bergipau.

Thank you very much for the order :D

The TV will ship tomorrow and should only take 2-3 days to arrive with you.

Once it arrives into our couriers depot they will drop you a text with your tracking detials.

Again thanks for the business.

Kenny.

• Advertisement

Hey Bergipau.

Once it arrives into our couriers depot they will drop you a text with your tracking detials.

Kenny.
    The TV arrived safely and quickly.... Now I just need to try finish up work to get it working.
    Thank you for the advice and excellent customer service.

Hey Bergipau.

Kenny.
    The TV arrived safely and quickly.... Now I just need to try finish up work to get it working.
    Hey Bergipau.

Thanks for the kind words and for letting us know it has arrived safely.

Let us know what you think once you are up and running.

Kenny.

Hey Bergipau.

Kenny.
    Hey Bergipau.

Thanks for the kind words and for letting us know it has arrived safely.

Let us know what you think once you are up and running.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.