Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 6 screen

Options
  • 21-04-2020 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

My iPhone 6 screen took a hit tonight and screen is smashed so either need to get screen replaced or get new phone. I've had the phone for over 2 years so maybe an upgrade is needed but having said that I don't really want to fork too much on a refurb or new iPhone 6.

So can anyone give me some details on wheres the cheapest plaxce to get a new screen and how long can i expect to wait. Think Apple do a new screen for about 110 dollars. Has anyone had any success with them.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭alanbk

Problem is that most of the phone repair shops are closed. The Murray Mobile shops all around Dublin would repair the phone for €40. I wouldn’t pay Apple as the phone is not worth much more than their price for a screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

Hi,

Try Phone Fix Craft in Crumlin. I found them extremely professional to deal with. They will collect and drop back your phone. They did my wifes Iphone 6s recently and had it back to her within 3 hours.

You'll find them on facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

Thanks all. Got sorted with Fix it in Merrion SC. 35 euro for new screen and only took half hour. Great service and good to see them open.

Advertisement