Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stargirl WB DC [** Spoilers **]

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,548 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

That was a great twist. It was kind of telegraphed, but it was well executed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,548 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I don't have anything bad to say about that finale. The first half was full of great action, and the second half was a bit of a long goodbye.

Definitely went out on a high!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,364 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yep, good ending overall. Did feel a wee bit rushed which is to be expected.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,711 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Decent finale - deserved more seasons - and the Flash cameo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,152 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Regarding that Flash cameo. I wonder was he that Earth's Jay Garrick or the Jay Garrick from Earth 3 seen in the Flash seeing as he has the same look from both shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Jafin

When they did the time skip I was really hoping we'd get a quick look at them all in newer costumes and more matured a bit, but ho hum - I understand they probably only filmed that just in case they didn't get renewed, as Brec did say they filmed two different endings. With the appearance of Jay I wonder if there'll be a Flash crossover for the final season of The Flash. Did some googling after and Brec posted a picture a while back with the guy who plays Beast Boy in Titans, so looks like there's a Titans/Stargirl crossover at the very least. Considering they're also on different Earths it doesn't seem too farfetched that Warner Bros. might do a crossover with Flash/Stargirl/Titans for the final season of The Flash.

Advertisement