Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stargirl WB DC [** Spoilers **]

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,253 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Could be something to do with Mister Bones who we saw at the end of last season and his group. Since I'm sure that has to come into play at some point here.

Maybe the Gambler's daughter is at his Institute so he was killed before he found out anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

Is this series worth watching?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,598 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Aaaaaaah yeah. I've definitely forgotten bits or they went a big hazy on me with all the other shows in between seasons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

How come this isn't on Prime in Ireland? It says 'not available in this location' when I tried it. Will it be added?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,089 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

I see 2 different versions of season 1 and 2 on Prime Ireland (Stargirl and DCs Stargirl) . Season 3 won't show up here until a few months after it ends in the US

Actors in their mid 20's and older playing teenagers is starting to get very noticeable in this now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

It has been very patchy this season. I'm not really going to miss it.

• Advertisement

There was a time when CW provided the majority of series that I watched. With this cancellation and with Nancy and Flash going as well, that leaves Kung Fu and Superman & Lois. I'd say they could be cancelled as well before their next season finale.

CW used to be good at giving notice so the writers could wrap things up.

Yeah I still think it was bad form that Legends got cancelled and ended with a cliffhanger. I can see Superman and Lois last another season on The CW and it could maybe move to HBO Max. Nexstars purchase of The CW is definitely one of the main factors for all these cancelled shows. Thing is we still have that Gotham Knights show coming mid season

TVline do a renewal scorecard so predictions for the current scripted CW shows are:

• All American: Season 5 is currently underway. Season 6 renewal is a safe bet.
    • All American: Homecoming: Season 2 is currently underway. Season 3 renewal could go either way.
    • The Flash: (Final) Season 9 to premiere at midseason.
    • Gotham Knights: Season 1 to premiere at midseason. Season 2 renewal could go either way.
    • Kung Fu: Season 3 is currently underway. Season 4 renewal could go either way.
    • Nancy Drew: (Final) Season 4 to premiere at midseason.
    • Riverdale: (Final) Season 7 to premiere at midseason.
    • Stargirl: (Final) Season 3 is currently underway.
    • Superman & Lois: Season 3 to premiere at midseason. Season 4 renewal is a safe bet.
    • Walker: Season 3 is currently underway. Season 4 renewal is a safe bet.
    • Walker Independence: Season 1 is currently underway. Season 2 renewal could go either way.
    • The Winchesters: Season 1 is currently underway. Season 2 renewal could go either way.

S&L isn't directly made by the CW is it so more chance of moving to another station if need be

Made by the same production companies with Warners funding them.

Well, that was an ending

Though it was kind of annoying I saw tvline's headline before watching.

That definitely was an ending alright.

Story wise, the mystery person makes sense.

Not sure how they are still alive though. 🙂

Saw a suggestion that it's probably not a coincidence Sylvester is alive as well and they're probably connected.

So not connected to Sylvester being back.

At least they prepared for the worst

I guess just means they don't have a cliffhanger and make up the time through a montage.

After that episode (the penultimate episode) they're cancelling a show that

pulls off a twist that good. Knew something was up, but did not expect that!

Finale next week will hopefully be good.

• Advertisement

That was a great twist. It was kind of telegraphed, but it was well executed.

I don't have anything bad to say about that finale. The first half was full of great action, and the second half was a bit of a long goodbye.

Definitely went out on a high!

Yep, good ending overall. Did feel a wee bit rushed which is to be expected.

Decent finale - deserved more seasons - and the Flash cameo!

Regarding that Flash cameo. I wonder was he that Earth's Jay Garrick or the Jay Garrick from Earth 3 seen in the Flash seeing as he has the same look from both shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Jafin

When they did the time skip I was really hoping we'd get a quick look at them all in newer costumes and more matured a bit, but ho hum - I understand they probably only filmed that just in case they didn't get renewed, as Brec did say they filmed two different endings. With the appearance of Jay I wonder if there'll be a Flash crossover for the final season of The Flash. Did some googling after and Brec posted a picture a while back with the guy who plays Beast Boy in Titans, so looks like there's a Titans/Stargirl crossover at the very least. Considering they're also on different Earths it doesn't seem too farfetched that Warner Bros. might do a crossover with Flash/Stargirl/Titans for the final season of The Flash.

Advertisement