Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strimmer part

Options
  • 22-04-2020 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭

Hi lads just wondering I have a petrol strimmer old enough works fine I was using it this morning and I’m after losing a little clear plastic valve that was attached to a black rubber line that comes out of petrol tank on it, the strimmer still works grand but should I stop and where can I get a new one and what is proper name
    Thanx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭johnb25

catrat12 wrote: »
    Hi lads just wondering I have a petrol strimmer old enough works fine I was using it this morning and I’m after losing a little clear plastic valve that was attached to a black rubber line that comes out of petrol tank on it, the strimmer still works grand but should I stop and where can I get a new one and what is proper name
    Thanx

Most have a manual available online somewhere, might have explanation of parts. Or if any of the machine repair shops are open, they might sort you out.

Advertisement