Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone used a Phil and teds vibe/verve?

Options
  • 22-04-2020 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I had been given this pram second hand from someone. Now expecting number 2. I knew it needed a hood so was able to order one from the website (in a very convoluted manner - getting it shipped to a family member abroad and then having them take it home). It’s obviously missing a piece though as the back is completely exposed. It’s hardly sold like this is it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

Pic inserted here

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Phil and teds are absolute fcukers for bursting wheels if you go anywhere besides a city footpath.
    I’d say I have 20 tubes put on ours down the years.
    Unless you live in a town don’t buy one.

Thanks but I already own it! It was given to me second hand. I’m just wondering how the hood can be serviceable with such an exposed back as in the picture?

You can buy an all over rain cover that buttons on under front wheel goes over sun shade and Velcro on the back

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Sorry I have no experience of that buggy but maybe this video might help you?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lY1uAxyeBDc

• Advertisement

You can buy an all over rain cover that buttons on under front wheel goes over sun shade and Velcro on the back

Thanks for that. Is that a Phil and teds specific one or a universal? Would you say it would give enough protection against wind and stuff?

kandr10 wrote: »
    Thanks for that. Is that a Phil and teds specific one or a universal? Would you say it would give enough protection against wind and stuff?

It’s a phil and ted cover black and see through.its a heavy cover there’s stud buttons under the rolled bar under front where it clips on.keep eye out in charity shops when they re open for a cover.
    You would get the buggy for spare parts and the cover with it for the price of a new cover online

It’s a phil and ted cover black and see through.its a heavy cover there’s stud buttons under the rolled bar under front where it clips on.keep eye out in charity shops when they re open for a cover.
    You would get the buggy for spare parts and the cover with it for the price of a new cover online

Thanks a mill for that! I’ll have a look out ðŸ‘

Advertisement