Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling Xiegu X5105, Xiegu G90 and Icom IC-7300

• 22-04-2020 3:20pm

If anyone wants any of these radios let me know.

Xiegu X5105 5 Watt QRP Transceiver

Xiegu G90 20 Watt SDR Transceiver.

Icom IC-7300

Comments

The X5105 is gone, sadly but had to go haven't used it enough lately to justify keeping it.

G90 still available.

7300 sale is on hold for now, today I got and installed the PTRX-7300 panadapter and connected it to my Airspy HF+ I had lying around doing nothing so I decided to give this a go and what a difference having the big waterfall on a 26" screen vs the 4 inch screen on the 7300.

Seeing the splatter from a HAM this afternoon 15 Khz each side was just crazy altogether.

I wouldn't suggest someone buy a new IC-7300 + panadapter + Airspy HF+ or equivalent, Look for something like the Sun SDR 2 DX 100 Watt SDR, it looks amazing.

Anyway, I had a short test today and listening to the Audio out on the sdr software not the 7300, the NB was much better than the 7300, it actually eliminated the electric fence noise the 7300 can't + the DNR is far better than the 7300 also. So this might convince me to keep the 7300 for a while longer, it's definitely a nice upgrade.

I have to get CAT working through the SDR software so clicking on the waterfall will control the radio.

When it's all up and running properly I'll take a few pics and maybe a video.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

How Much?

How Much?

For G90 ? Make an offer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭orm0nd

A guy selling a 7300 on HRD.

Less than 2 weeks old.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Popoutman

HRD? (I'm not familiar with the acronym, and my google-fu fails me for this one)

• Advertisement

Popoutman wrote: »
    HRD? (I'm not familiar with the acronym, and my google-fu fails me for this one)

hamradiodeals

a uk site most noted for members insulting one another more than anything else

think it has mellowed down a bit lately

https://www.hamradiodeals.co.uk/forums/index.php

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Popoutman

Ah, I can't access that site, as I do not yet have a callsign, so can't register on the forum, and the classifieds are invisible to those not logged in.

Out of curiosity, what was the advertised price?

Popoutman wrote: »
    Ah, I can't access that site, as I do not yet have a callsign, so can't register on the forum, and the classifieds are invisible to those not logged in.

Out of curiosity, what was the advertised price?

Started at 1000 pounds sterling.

Now down to 950 including free UK delivery. Had it 5 days when he first advertised it.

Advertisement