If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q Acoustics 3030i

Options
  • 22-04-2020 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

Hi ladslads and ladies
    JusJust wwonderwondering if youyou havehave stock of aaboveabove?

P3

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Phoenix3 wrote: »
    Hi ladslads and ladies

P3
    Hi Phoenix3,

I do have stock of the 3030i speakers however there might be a longer lead time getting them than our usual 3-5 working days if you don't mind a short wait!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

Hi ladslads and ladies

P3
    Hi Phoenix3,

I do have stock of the 3030i speakers however there might be a longer lead time getting them than our usual 3-5 working days if you don't mind a short wait!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David
    <

Hi David 

Give me your best price for delivery to Dublin. 

I can live with the wait time.

Hope you all are well.

P3

The basic black colour is what I need.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

P3,

good to hear from you and hope you and yours are all well in these strange times..

...We are happy to do the Q Acoustics 3030i Black at 339€ for you inc shipping - we have lot's in stock in all colours but we have not had a chance to get them online on www.richersoundsireland.com - hope to get this resolved later today...:rolleyes:

Thanks as ever Phoenix and keep us posted if we can ever assist in any way..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

P3,

good to hear from you and hope you and yours are all well in these strange times..

...We are happy to do the Q Acoustics 3030i Black at 339€ for you inc shipping - we have lot's in stock in all colours but we have not had a chance to get them online on www.richersoundsireland.com - hope to get this resolved later today...:rolleyes:

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John

I will place the order next week'

Thanks very much and good to hear from you,

Stay safe.

Shay

P3,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John

I will place the order next week'

Thanks very much and good to hear from you,

Stay safe.

Shay
    No problem, keep us posted!

David

How so I make payment?

Do you want to send me a link? Or whatever is best for you.

Let me know.
    Thanks

Online now P3

Thanks for the 'prod'

£:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-14012-q-acoustics-q3030i-black-speakers-per-pair.aspx

€:
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-14012-q-acoustics-q3030i-black-speakers-per-pair.aspx?swapstore=1

Thanks again P3 and keep us posted

( V V V Nice speakers BTW!)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Online now P3

Thanks for the 'prod'

£:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-14012-q-acoustics-q3030i-black-speakers-per-pair.aspx

€:
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-14012-q-acoustics-q3030i-black-speakers-per-pair.aspx?swapstore=1

Thanks again P3 and keep us posted

( V V V Nice speakers BTW!)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    John
    I am about to place the order online.

I have just realised the the 3030i s come in the graphite grey.I thought the black replaced the grey.

Can I have the graphite grey instead of black to match the rest of my little colle tion of Q Acoustics 

Thanks
    Shay

• Advertisement

Thanks John 

Order placed.

Thanks John 

Order placed.
    Thanks for the order Phoenix3 :)

We will get them dispatched as soon as possible for you.
    Once dispatched our courier will be on touch via text with tracking details.

Kenny.

Folks

Delivered today,

1st impressions are quite stunning,Whilst I will always remain very loyal to the 3020s which are being replaced with 3030i s,I have just entered a new phase in listening enjoyment.

Thanks all until we talk again (which I am sure will be soon )

Be Safe

Shay

Folks

Delivered today,

1st impressions are quite stunning,Whilst I will always remain very loyal to the 3020s which are being replaced with 3030i s,I have just entered a new phase in listening enjoyment.

Thanks all until we talk again (which I am sure will be soon )

Be Safe

Shay
    Glad you like the 3030is Phoenix3! They came in just before we closed so I haven't heard them yet myself and I can't wait to get a listen!

Stay safe!

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.