Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy 70 x Laurels?

Options
  • 22-04-2020 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Any recommendations online for places supplying laurel hedging, delivery would be preferred. I need around 70.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Mackzee

Cork

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Mackzee wrote: »
    Cork

That's me out so.

Although I did buy an outdoor bench for the mother in law in Johnstown Garden Center, and had it delivered to Tralee. I know they're doing online deliveries.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,486 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

Future forests. They do delivery, based in Bantry IIRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭rje66

Mackzee wrote: »
    Any recommendations online for places supplying laurel hedging, delivery would be preferred. I need around 70.

Try nangle and niesen. They in cork.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,429 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Future Forests is excellent, but they are closed at the moment. Its getting too late to plant a hedge now, certainly too late for bare root and even if you were prepared to pay for potted plants the ground is dry at the moment, I would not put in that amount of plants until next autumn.

Edit - correction, they are open again for mail order only. The rest of my post stands.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

looksee wrote: »
    Future Forests is excellent, but they are closed at the moment. Its getting too late to plant a hedge now, certainly too late for bare root and even if you were prepared to pay for potted plants the ground is dry at the moment, I would not put in that amount of plants until next autumn.

Edit - correction, they are open again for mail order only. The rest of my post stands.

Agreed. Way too late for planting hedging

Advertisement