Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation during Covid 19

Options
  • 23-04-2020 6:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭

Hey,

This is a long shot but does anyone know if there is any accomadation/hotel/b&b open in Kilkenny City at the moment? (It’s for essential travel).

Thanks,

Emmet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Hotels all closed, maybe Airbnb would be your best bet I think

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭JDMC2

......or put a request out on some of the local buy and sell pages stating your exact requirements.....one day, now week etc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

I heard the metropole is doing rooms probably an air B&B thing but definitely they are letting rooms to people

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Jesper

Hey,

This is a long shot but does anyone know if there is any accomadation/hotel/b&b open in Kilkenny City at the moment? (It’s for essential travel).

Thanks,

Emmet

How long are you looking to stay? does it have to be Kilkenny city? Is it just yourself or family?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

patrickc wrote: »
    I heard the metropole is doing rooms probably an air B&B thing but definitely they are letting rooms to people

Walked by a couple of times and got a sense it was in use judging by the people hanging around.

• Advertisement
Advertisement