Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this TV a decent bargin

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Not with android 6. The size of the screen is the last thing you should be looking at to be honest. A cheap large tv, is going to be lacking in other features.

For a little bit more you can get a decent current 43 inch Samsung and LG.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭crasy dash

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    Hi dint know much about these and wondering is it worth the money or would I be better spending a few extra quid... thanks in advance

https://www.pigsback.com/en-ie/offer/439728/AKH-Concepts-Ltd

Can't give you any advice about that TV but if you want a good deal with a 6year warranty.
    Go to the Richersound forum and ask a question they won't see you wrong.

Bought a Philips 50 tv off them last year answered all my pre sale questions and delivery was spot on.
    Hope it helps 😊

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Leaving the merits of the set aside, purely on the basis that a customer return would likely be a nightmarish experience with that company, look elsewhere.

No, OP. Check out offers online too for JVC telly's.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭rodmn2377

Cheers folks appreciate the advice... really dont need a tv that size.. she just sent me the link to it.. would ye advice any particular make..

• Advertisement

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    Cheers folks appreciate the advice... really dont need a tv that size.. she just sent me the link to it.. would ye advice any particular make..

Tell richer sounds your budget and they will get you the best TV available .
    I'll never go anywhere else !

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭rodmn2377

Tell richer sounds your budget and they will get you the best TV available .
    I'll never go anywhere else !

Great will give them a shout... thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭statto25

No, OP. Check out offers online too for JVC telly's.

Are JVC made in house? I am looking at that Lidl telly thread and they put JVC into the generic brand category so made in one factory and branded as needed

Advertisement