Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread closed ( as unrelated?) ?

Options
  • 23-04-2020 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058072472

The thread was closed as the mod. said it had nothing to do with Covid-19. I disagree.
    The subject of the thread was clear to see.
    The viruses death rate includes people who have died due to their comorbidities. That is to say heart disease, cancer, diabetes, high cholesterol, vascular disease, hypertension and on and on.
    Plant-based diets help lower blood pressure and LDL (bad) cholesterol, reduce the risk of diabetes, and help maintain a healthy weight, all of which can lower your risk of heart disease.
    It needs to be highlighted on the Coronavirus page. Healthier people survive this virus. Comorbidities put weight on the healthcare system.

I would like the thread to be reopened.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

As this isn't a DRP, I'm moving it to the help desk.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement