Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charcoal in stock anywhere yet

Options
  • 23-04-2020 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,599 ✭✭✭

Its lovely out - and I've cook at home from West Cork burger on they way....
    So, has anyone seen any charcoal on sale yet? Closer to blackpool/blarney/tower the better

Thanks

Comments

Dunnes have those small little bbq in a tray things in again. Charcoal will probably be in stock soon if not already.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

aldi and Lidl - certainly in kildare

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

RINO87 wrote: »
    So, has anyone seen any charcoal on sale yet? Closer to blackpool/blarney/tower the better

Thanks

Tesco had a pile of it yesterday in Mahon, so worth tryiong one of the big stores if ye have one local

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭yogmeister

RINO87 wrote: »

Thanks

Dunnes ballyvolane had some Tuesday when I was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

Circle K stores should have it in stock as of today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

My local Centra has loads, I'd imagine most of them do.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

Got some in Tolison's Garage in Mayfield yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,599 ✭✭✭RINO87

Thanks for the suggestions. Got sorted Friday

Advertisement