Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Export transactions on BOI Business On Line

Options
  • 23-04-2020 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, I'm an accountant in practice and I'm trying to export a clients transactions for the past year from their BOI business online account. They have allowed me to log in as the User. However, I can't seem to go back further than 90 days. I'm trying to export transactions from 2019 onto csv / excel. Is it possible to go back further than 90 days? 

Also, is it possible to export transactions to csv on BOI business banking? I know you can go back 12 months and export to csv on 365 online. 

Finally, is there an option to receive eStatetments on BOI Business online? Or do they have to be posted?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi lionelhutz84

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I'm afraid 90 days is the furthest you can go back on BOL and export transactions to csv /excel on Business Online.

If you need any help with this, please do call our Advisors on 1890 818 265.

Yes, as statements are unavailable on BOL, these an be requested by phone on 0818 365 365 and posted to the address on the account.

Just to mention, the business account can be registered on our 365 Online site,  a signatory can call the above number to start the process. Going forward, statements can be accessed and downloaded and will hold for a period of 7 years.

We hope the info helps, any further questions, please feel free to check back with us.

Many thanks

Alison

Advertisement