Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chargeback Approved - 2 chargebacks initiated but only 1 in account.

Options
  • 24-04-2020 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭

Hi BOI,

Thanks again for your previous help.

Just a query before I phone CC services given the reduction in staff over Covid -

I recently initiated a chargeback (1 company, 2 transactions) and fortunately received a letter from card services indicating that both transactions have been reversed and will be credited to my account.

On 17/04/20 I saw that only one of the 2 transactions, a 2 figure sum, was showing. The larger transaction however, a 4 figure sum, still hasn't appeared to this date.

Is this normal? If not is it an easy matter to resolve? Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi FGR,

You're very welcome, we're happy to help.

To look into the second refund, we would suggest logging into www.365online.com select Service Desk and then the Ask A Question option. An Advisor will be happy to follow up with our Chargeback Team and help resolve this for you. If you prefer a call, it's 0818 251 251.

Feel free to check back with us on any further queries,

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement