Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post delivery my package on wrong address(they put wrong label on package)

Options
  • 24-04-2020 5:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hello first time I have that serious issue with anpost Dublin Parcel Hub. I Bought a TV from Germany on Amazon.de from third part seller. Everything was good until Dublin Parcel Hub make mistake with label. I check my delivery status on tracking number I live in Cork and I see update on Amazon somebody get my package but in Wexford! Amazon show this on website signed by somebody name. Then I contact to anpost in Dublin parcel hub and they told me a is only problem with label they put wrong bar code and track number and dont worries my parcel will arrived in two days. And he told me he cant give me this track number because he dont know. And two days gone and I try ring to them back but still busy on line. What I can do? Somebody maybe take my package and what next? I dont have any rules? I just lost 500 euro? What if I go on Garda and tell them this they make any investigation? Or is not them problem also? Thanks for any answer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭9935452

Hello first time I have that serious issue with anpost Dublin Parcel Hub. I Bought a TV from Germany on Amazon.de from third part seller. Everything was good until Dublin Parcel Hub make mistake with label. I check my delivery status on tracking number I live in Cork and I see update on Amazon somebody get my package but in Wexford! Amazon show this on website signed by somebody name. Then I contact to anpost in Dublin parcel hub and they told me a is only problem with label they put wrong bar code and track number and dont worries my parcel will arrived in two days. And he told me he cant give me this track number because he dont know. And two days gone and I try ring to them back but still busy on line. What I can do? Somebody maybe take my package and what next? I dont have any rules? I just lost 500 euro? What if I go on Garda and tell them this they make any investigation? Or is not them problem also? Thanks for any answer

One thing i would do is get back to the seller and let them know the package didnt arrive.
    You paid for postage and packaging . Ie delivery and never got it.
    Make it their problem especially if the tracking shows it was delivered to wexford

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Sellers problem, escalate to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,734 ✭✭✭Xterminator

OP you dont have a contact with an post. The seller does. you are not out money, the seller is.

Take a deep breath. try

https://www.anpost.com/Help

https://forms.anpost.ie/enquiry

Advertisement