Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Savings Account

Options
  • 24-04-2020 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi, 

I would like to open a joint savings account but not have a direct debit going to it, I want one where we can deposit any additional money that we have left however this is not every month. I have one in my own name which is many years old but I cannot seem to find the same on offer on your website any longer. 

Do you do this type of account any longer and if so can you please let me know the name of it. 

Thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi ozbackineire

Thanks for your interest in our deposit accounts.

We offer a demand deposit account that requires no direct debit and you can freely transfer between this account and the current account online. Just to mention, for this account type, if it's a joint savings account, both parties must have a current account with BOI to avail of this. We've more info on this here

Hope this helps, any further questions feel free to check back with us.

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement