Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Disability and work on HAP

• 24-04-2020 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi I'm currently on disability allowance and claiming for my partner and 3 kids.
    I have a job interview next week. I used the "my welfare calculator" online to see how my disability allowance will be affected so I kinda know what i could be earning. It seems from reading citizens information I just send disability allowance section payslips, is that all that needs to be done? The job will be full time 40 hours a week.
    I previously worked a labour job but this work will be office work so doesn't affect my injury.
    Also can anyone tell me how hap is meant to be calculated in Westmeath?
    I was on rent supplement up until November, the HAP payment is double compared to what i paid on rent supplement. I was in talks with citizens information who told me it is based on 10% of household income, but the county council are stuck on there way of calculating it which there method equates to over 16% when i phoned.
    Thanks

Comments

Advertisement