Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mungret Recycling Open

• 25-04-2020 8:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 264 ✭✭

Anyone know if the Recycling centre in Mungret is open as normal?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,586 ✭✭✭✭The Cush

lazyman wrote: »
    Anyone know if the Recycling centre in Mungret is open as normal?

Yes, normal hours. I dropped 2 loads in this week after many weeks of build up.
    All our Civic Amenity sites in Kilmallock, Mungret and Newcastle West remain open to the public, operating their normal opening hours. Again, please practice social/ physical distancing.

https://www.limerick.ie/council/newsroom/covid-19-coronavirus

Essential service under S.I. No. 121/2020 - Health Act 1947 (Section 31A -Temporary Restrictions) (Covid-19) Regulations 2020
    SCHEDULE 2

Regulation 3

ESSENTIAL SERVICES

Electricity, gas, water, sewage and waste management

4. The following services relating to electricity, gas, water, sewage and waste management:

(a) the generation, transmission, supply and distribution of electric power;

(b) the extraction and distribution of gas;

(c) the collection, treatment and supply of water;

(d) the collection, treatment and disposal of sewage or wastewater;

(e) the collection of waste, remediation activities and other waste management treatment and disposal activities (including the operation of landfill sites, waste transfer stations, waste processing centres and recycling facilities or waste recovery).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 264 ✭✭lazyman

The Cush wrote: »
    Yes, normal hours. I dropped 2 loads in this week after many weeks of build up.

Essential service under S.I. No. 121/2020 - Health Act 1947 (Section 31A -Temporary Restrictions) (Covid-19) Regulations 2020

Great thank you

Advertisement