Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Dear leader, Kim Jong Un might be poorly

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

Heard they might be looking for Kim Jong Deux soon enough...

Heard they might be looking for Kim Jong Deux soon enough...

Bravo..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,511 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

He ded.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Well if it is true, and I doubt it but sure who knows anyway.

The regime will continue anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Good night sweet prince

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Hintel

Kim Jong Gon

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Hintel wrote: »
    Kim Jong Gon

Kim Jong Done

Hopefully he can make a full recovery

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,200 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Far funnier, is the strategic analysis offered in the Daily Express by retired South Korean general Chun In Bum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭2u2me

Another Jong bites the dust.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,559 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Kim Jong ill, 2

• Registered Users Posts: 19,856 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Rocket man

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

The good die Jong.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

He is just in a vegitative state. Current status: Kim Jong Onion

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

Is there really any chance of serious discussion here about Kim Jong Pun?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭2u2me

I guess at the very least, his korea is over

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

Honestly, it's difficult to every really know what to believe from that neck of the woods. They are as big a liar as the Chinese.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if this portly, blobby headed freak is hiding in some bunker just waiting to pop back out in a few weeks to say that he's beaten death and that he is now a full god.

Maybe this barrel with a head on it really is brown bread, if he is then I'm not sure what the longer term affects of it will be. Will it erupt into an internal power struggle or will the Chinese decide who the next ruler will be?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if this portly, blobby headed freak is hiding in some bunker just waiting to pop back out in a few weeks to say that he's beaten death and that he is now a full god.

So you are saying he is going to die, reappear after a couple of days have passed and people will worship him as a god? People would never be that stupid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

So you are saying he is going to die, reappear after a couple of days have passed and people will worship him as a god? People would never be that stupid

For sure, if he had timed it just a little better (like maybe a few weeks back), then it would really have added some gravitas.

Yeah, sure who'd be stupid enough to believe that he'd be dead for a few days and then come back to life, or to fly up on a magic horse and split the moon in half.

Come on man, surely you don't think people are that stupid enough to belive absolute sh!te like that do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,422 ✭✭✭MrMusician18

Because Kim has no appointed successor, rather bizarrely we should hope he's still alive and well.

The last thing the world needs right now (or indeed at any time tbf) is a power struggle in a nuclear armed state.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

I hope the sister takes over.she's a fine bit of stuff.i hear she's amazing in the kitchen.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,511 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Didnt this happen before. Didn't he vanish for like six weeks before? Then turned up grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,149 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Cloneomatic 2020 is ready to save the day Disney offering up the raw materials needed to save/replace the house of mouse number 1 fan.

Hopefully Kim Yong will soon be Dung

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Either way, it's safe to assume his wife is back on the market...

She’s a little honey.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,385 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Well if it is true, and I doubt it but sure who knows anyway.

The regime will continue anyway.

The regime might continue but it would be the right time to invade. I'd they ever plan to invade, now is the time. They "liberated" Iraq thinking he had WMD. So we know they're not afraid of the consequences and I presume they have the ability to shoot down North Korea's WMD.

I'm not saying they definitely should invade as it might not ever be feasible but if they ever intend to invade, now's the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

The regime might continue but it would be the right time to invade. I'd they ever plan to invade, now is the time. They "liberated" Iraq thinking he had WMD. So we know they're not afraid of the consequences and I presume they have the ability to shoot down North Korea's WMD.

I don't think they ever thought Iraq had WMD.

Unless your talking about their oil.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

I'm not saying they definitely should invade as it might not ever be feasible but if they ever intend to invade, now's the time.

Good time to start a war during a pandemic?

Advertisement