Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Witcher Werewolf - GAMETHREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I feel like I'm missing something lore wise. Anyone familiar with the subject matter want to wade in?

My expertise is 2 whole episodes of TV show so I'm useless to you but what makes you think you are missing out?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Would you be able to point out where the earlier "apology" that you claim to have made is?

1485768144-giphy-16.gif

Even of these gang-handed tactics.

I AM NOT ANSWERING ANYMORE QUESTIONS

Enough*

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

giphy.gif

I honestly didn't know what the word masoned meant. I could have googled it but I prefer to ask questions on thread to get people talking. Hadn't thought of that reason for Frank getting munched. If so then sorry Frank :-/

I noticed your post didn't have the start of the sentence about if she finds the witcher, she'll be masoned with yennefer. Your post said the witcher, Ciri, implying that Ciri was the witcher. That's not the case.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I wanted to see how you would react to my questioning. On one hand I thought the two things together stood out but also that you could just be shaking trees but wanted to see what you'd say in response. I like that for an answer, consistent with what you've already said
    Barbara WW wrote: »
    Yes, I didn't come out and say Gabriel is a wolf because of his post because I'm not certain. I thought it looked suspicious. I made that clear, but also that it wasn't a smoking gun as I could see myself doing the same. I maintain that I could see myself doing that as either, but that I think as a wolf accused over something small makes more sense to me. I don't plan on 'backing out' at all. I'll say I was wrong to vote for him if he's a villager but that won't change my thoughts on that post. You can quote this back to me if I try.

As regards Phil, you skipped a post where I was replying to Conor saying why would a wolf make those mistakes and I said well why would anyone, but then noted that he probably does have a point. Phil probably still in the top two to tell the truth.

Whilst you can say that I've been qualifying my accusations I've still been putting my thoughts out there and quite clear that they're my top two suspects.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I really, sincerely, and truly cannot make it more obvious that I am village.

#IFIMDEADREADTHIS

If Phil is lynched or munched and returns village. Please read all posts prior to this one and go through who was both being subtle and/or direct in wanting him lynched tonight.

If Phil returns evil. Don’t waste your time reading anymore of my hashtag posts :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Instead of being part of a gang-handed attack on me, if you read the thread you would see that I apologised already for that mistake. I mixed you up with someone else.

Even of these gang-handed tactics.

Ok this is twice now you've mentioned this. Is this a common saying in this game that I'm just not aware of or what is going on?

Phil is hurting my brain but I'd be hesitant to lynch him tonight as I feel like he's trying to tell us something but I can't figure it out :o

Looking at Liam, I have to say I like that he seems to be just throwing out random names. Holly, Gertrude and Ewan seem to be the top three for some reason, and he also accuses Conor there. Again, seemingly without a reason. Seems quite natural and at ease and not very wolf-like to me. The only other thing that stands out is the thing about the sheep but the rest of it has me leaning good.
    Liam WW wrote: »
    Yennefer of Vengerberg looks like she should be a member of a goth metal band.
    Are all these characters from Scandinavia?
    Seems like a slow day in Witcher land.
    Witchery weakening sees the sheep are gathering
    Set the trap, hypnotize, now you follow...
    It's not yet dark in the land of Witcher.

Where is this game set? Swords?
    Wolves don't have zoom dates nor do they play with lego
    Holly, Gertrude and Ewan. What one to vote for?
    Image of the singer Gabrielle
    I accuse you Conor.
    I watched Columbo: An Exercise in Fatality.

The evidence at the end was very flimsy and would never be proved in a court of law.
    Interesting usage of the word 'bears'. Could Gabriel be a bear? Or the close cousin of the bear-the wolf!
    Just one more thing-my wife loves you but I don't agree with that in the workplace.
    Nope, never seen Knives Out.

First you bring up bears then knives-it's all looking a bit suspicious...
    Calling Holly, Gertrude and Ewan...come in, please or you're getting voted off.
    I don't see what Future Farmers Of America has to do with this game.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    VERNON

Normal opening for start of game.

Picks Phil up when Phil says he has posted twice. The conversation between the two ends at this post but a quote below raises my suspicions a bit.

raises suspicions against who?

We’re all chatting Sunday afternoon slow thread ****e.

Posted just after an hour after lynch. It was pretty obvious that those in red hadn’t posted. It had been mentioned not that many posts before I think and the thread was still very slow moving at this time. Post for the sake of posting?

how was it obvious? i dont track the players who hadnt posted. it is plausible that it was a copy and paste job from the backroom, with the 3 wolves highlighted, turns out that wasn't the case, but the question was absolutely fair.

The Phil saying Vernon posted twice comes up again. Why did it take a 3rd party raising the issue the next day for you to then question Phil?

i was giving phil a chance to repond and answered the question to me, replying that he hadnt responded.

Takes an interest in Gertrude saying she will do a read.

This post right here raises my suspicions. In a slow enough moving thread you’re gonna notice those posts than involve you more than any others. So, Phil says Vernon has done something that didn’t happen. If Phil had made that post about you, would you miss stuff relating to it? Once again I will stress, THIS IS A SLOW MOVING THREAD. How can you miss stuff?

i missed it because it doesnt exist and pointed that out a few posts later

Shade onto Barbara should Phil turn out to be good?

**** stirring was prob jumping the gun in fairness, seems more likely just as confused as me

Au contraire, my petit filous. There is a bit of method to my madness.

what is the method to the madness?

Think this is Phil discussion still.

It sure is good Vernon.

Currently, Vernon will be making my list of 3. There’s no game solving going on at all.

how many people are game solving? theres not a whole lot to go yet.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Ok this is twice now you've mentioned this. Is this a common saying in this game that I'm just not aware of or what is going on?

No I had to google it, it was said by Kim in Big Brother in the GIF he posted. Can't find how it would be related to the game and think it's just a personal thing he's posting

jebus, there's lots doing ISO's.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Ok just putting these here for future reference and because I have a tingle and dont know why. Ok just trie to multiquote and it didnt work

Ok was trying to multiquote Conor as he could be Columbo with the multiple threads quoting everyone else but I have a tingle and it is niggling

No I had to google it, it was said by Kim in Big Brother in the GIF he posted. Can't find how it would be related to the game and think it's just a personal thing he's posting

It is just a personal thing.

Is there a imit to multiquotes?

I feel like I'm missing something lore wise. Anyone familiar with the subject matter want to wade in?

whats the question?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I would have no issues if you had of answered any of the subsequent ones, anyway I am parking you for now but you are on my FFA regardless at this point, I want to try find the other evils now

Gabriel WW wrote: »

never heard it in relation to WW or the witcher. could just be a turn of phrase someone uses

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    #IFIMDEADREADTHIS

If Phil is lynched or munched and returns village. Please read all posts prior to this one and go through who was both being subtle and/or direct in wanting him lynched tonight.

There's going to be a lot of people with arses twitching like

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

So in addition to the zero questions answered earlier, that makes...…:D

So apart from press the +" button what else do I do to multiquote as I cannot get it to work

Jake WW wrote: »
    So apart from press the +" button what else do I do to multiquote as I cannot get it to work

Are you on touch site or full site?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

It is just a personal thing.

Fair enough. Thought I had stumbled on some massive secret revelation or something. Ah well :o

use the plus for all the posts you want to multi quote and then the normal quote button on the last of the multiquotes.

Oh sorry you're on full if there's a +.

Hit post reply and they'll all come up together and you can write inbetween them

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

The last post you have to click the quote button instead.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

1485768144-giphy-16.gif
    gang-handed

Subtle, I dont like it though. You have backed yourself into a corner a little bit too much and you have no one to blame but yourself

• Advertisement

Emily have you any other thoughts apart from Phil?

You've been following the thread and posting up to five minutes ago. All nine posts one sentence long and all about Phil bar the one explaining Lucy's table she posted.

Surely if you've been following along you would have more to say rather than sticking to one person?

Advertisement