Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Witcher Werewolf - GAMETHREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    why would that change cause your low level posting has Conor suspicious of you? You've offered very little to be analysed

I didn't say it had changed. I just thought we could be villagery buddies but clearly not :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Well done Jake. That mustn’t have been easy ISOing me. You didn’t really find anything though to make me evil. So the most logical reason is because...........

?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I didn't say it had changed. I just thought we could be villagery buddies but clearly not :(

Looks like pocket attempt denied to me ;)

tenor.gif?itemid=14695918

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Well done Jake. That mustn’t have been easy ISOing me. You didn’t really find anything though to make me evil. So the most logical reason is because...........

?

Are you trying to influence me?:P That was my first iso and crikey nightmare, basically since those 3 little pig verses posted for no real reason and also the way you chat to people, casual but casting aspersions, nope you are defintely on the list along with two others but I cant iso them am back to work from 7-8 so will look at the others isos of them

#FFA1

in alphabetical order

Abigail - needs to show us what she is made of. Hoping this nomination will kickstart her into action.

Barbara - her posts to Gabriel re: Frank were contradictory. I have spent the day wondering was she trying to make something stick and hoping others would follow. She moved onto Phil somewhat later in day.

Vernon - nothing in his posts so far shout “I’m good”

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

#FFA1

in alphabetical order

Abigail - needs to show us what she is made of. Hoping this nomination will kickstart her into action.

Barbara - her posts to Gabriel re: Frank were contradictory. I have spent the day wondering was she trying to make something stick and hoping others would follow. She moved onto Phil somewhat later in day.

I'm good :P

Jake WW wrote: »
    Are you trying to influence me?:P That was my first iso and crikey nightmare, basically since those 3 little pig verses posted for no real reason and also the way you chat to people, casual but casting aspersions, nope you are defintely on the list along with two others but I cant iso them am back to work from 7-8 so will look at the others isos of them

I was joining in with Frank entertaining you all with his little ditty.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Kennedy-in-Berlin.jpg?fit=1280%2C720&ssl=1&w=800

“The goal of education is the advancement of knowledge and the dissemination of truth.”

And as such, I, Phillip of Werewolf, hereby declare Orla to be an NRV

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Looks like pocket attempt denied to me ;)

tenor.gif?itemid=14695918

How very dare you!

Anyone else think Phils stood us up?

Ah you won a prize of a peek?

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote: »

“The goal of education is the advancement of knowledge and the dissemination of truth.”

What's this nonsense Phil. I know you're not the seer so why exactly would we care if you declare Orla to be a NRV?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

#FFA1

in alphabetical order

Emm, I've not moved on to Phil Conor. I've still got Gabriel top of my list. I made my feelings about Gabriel fairly clear and then moved on to look at others.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Well no one wants to talk to me so I'll be back in a few hours :(

tenor.gif

I ran to make dinner, hope you don't feel too lonely!
    Lucy two posts of yours stood out to me. The one with the no posters highlighted in red. It's an odd way to represent non posters considering red normally means evil when using tables? Visual representation can mean a lot when you look at something like that. Also posted with no explanation to what it meant until an hour later so it was left to interpretation what it meant until you confirmed. Why did you chose this way to show the non posters?

I use excel all the time, I am on work laptop, I go between red and black for my work. They are at the top of the box. How is that sinister lol.

Lucy you talk about it being risky targetting low posters this early however you painted three players who hadn't posted as red. Which actually resulted in Liam asking which of the three was being lynched. Thankfully it didn't pick up more than that but it was risky.

There is a difference between a low poster and a NON poster. I didn't think I would have to spell that our for you. You seem a bit dim

In the same post you talk about targetting low posters being risky but then state you would vote for someone who hasn't posted in fear of making a mistake and hitting an RV. This was the reason you made the table but what I don't understand is if you wanted to keep note of who hasn't posted could you not have done it in your own notes instead of making three people who just hadn't posted at that time look a bit shadey when for all you know one of those three could have been an RV? It doesn't make a lot of sense to me if you're so concerned with protecting RVs

And the last point you made, there is a difference in going for a low poster for lynch against someone who hasn't bothered turning up for the game at that point. I used the term disinterested villager. I would have rather risked that on a NON poster than going for a low poster. It's a chance you take with every lynch and hope you don't accidently lynch a roled villager.

Need me to hold your hand and mansplain it more for you?

I suppose that could explain it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Role hunting pal?

Go on, prize how? Only prizes mentioned are in the OP upon death of certain teams unless I'm mistaken?

Role hunting pal?

Quieten down, the real villagers are talking.

You just made a big song and dance about announcing that she is a villager!

So just Phil nothing official

Your not Yennifer, you are full of spoof, I am a real villager, as per your own post.....

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Have been working this afternoon and head is a bit melted, so will try and catch up before Lynch...

So just Phil nothing official

What?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

You know we have a character the shows as NRV when peeked right?

posted on wrong place

WHat are the benefits of Phil doing this? Is it a task?

It was reported on Newstalk a few minutes ago that Virgin Media broadband has had an outage in Ireland and the UK.

I'm not with VM myself and my own connection is fine here, but we are experiencing the odd drop-out with the Dragonbyte backrooms and it could be related to the VM outage. If this becomes game-breakingly problematic, we will employ other plans for the backrooms. As of now though we are alright.

Please don't thank this post.

Go on, prize how? Only prizes mentioned are in the OP upon death of certain teams unless I'm mistaken?
    This brings he and Geralt fortunes through their journeys and quests.

Has anybody read the OP?

I'm voting Phil for now. Didn't read as a wolf earlier in the day, but this kind of nonsense isn't needed. I'd rather vote for him and be wrong than take out a RV by mistake

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Care to explain Phil?

Your not Yennifer, you are full of spoof, I am a real villager, as per your own post.....

Yes, you are a real villager.

I meant real, ROLED, villagers.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

posted on wrong place

WHat are the benefits of Phil doing this? Is it a task?

No idea. Real seer doesn't get peek till later AFAIK. Prize; dicking about or wolf.

Advertisement