Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Witcher Werewolf - GAMETHREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    There is always some headbanger at this craic on D1 and usually it’s some villager who thinks it’s a good move. It literally never is. We end up lynching them and then wonder afterwards why they acted like they did.

Two games ago though someone was at this, voted for themselves in a one and done vote and actually was a wolf

Hard to know with Phil, I’ll probably stay off him this evening and see how it plays out

You are currently the only one talking about lynching me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    What’s your gut telling you?

Yesterday was a fluff day. Somebody mentioned potential task to win first kill, maybe there is something in that. Did wolves target frank cause they thought he was on other wolf team and doing a task ? ( I’m not so sure, would of thought both bad teams would prioritize finding RVs).

There’s nothing to suggest there’d be a task for first kill. The nilfs clearly had theirs at 9am and as per the OP I’d expect the we’ll get an announcement at 9pm on two people being attacked by the strings

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Ah, Eva - how nice of you to show up ;) While you're here you might respond to this post, which now firms up my suspicions of you unfortunately.

My question is this, why are you so sure that the wolves thought Frank was doing a task when tasks are not explicitly outlined in the OP?

I don't get what you mean "firms up your suspicions, can you elaborate ?

Asides from that how did you get that "I am sure Frank is doing a task" from
    Did wolves target frank cause they thought he was on other wolf team and doing a task ? ( I’m not so sure, would of thought both bad teams would prioritize finding RVs).

If you do a simple search for "task" on the main menu, you will see I wasn't the only one thinking that there might be tasks and Orla actually brought it up before me:
    Orla WW wrote: »
    If no announcement tonight at lynch, might imply a task for the first kill maybe, doubtful but possible

Also possible Striga is in our no poster column at the moment and failed to make a selection

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    You are currently the only one talking about lynching me.

Apart from Abbi and yourself who have actually voted for you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

There’s nothing to suggest there’d be a task for first kill. The nilfs clearly had theirs at 9am and as per the OP I’d expect the we’ll get an announcement at 9pm on two people being attacked by the strings

Id agree, I mentioned it earlier, there is two possibilities if there is no announcement at lynch, we can't worry about it till lynch is over with

• Advertisement

I need a strong coffee!

Getting afternoon slump now, brain is pudding and sleep has been disastrous since this lockdown . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

I'd imagine we will just hear whether there is a death or not.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

My virgin wifi is on and off like crazy and now my eir mobile is very slow to loads pages. Is anyone else having this problem with Eir?

I’m going to stick a vote on Lucy in case it goes for a log period and will keep trying to get back before lynch.

Voting for the reasons stated in my first post about the table and that and for the response received back, way too defensive and done nothing to alleviate my suspicions

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I don't get what you mean "firms up your suspicions, can you elaborate ?

Asides from that how did you get that "I am sure Frank is doing a task" from

If you do a simple search for "task" on the main menu, you will see I wasn't the only one thinking that there might be tasks and Orla actually brought it up before me:

Nah you never said Frank is doing a task because why would an NRV do a task? You have his role :confused:

You were on about a rival group tasking - that's info not in the OP. I dunno how you'd jump to that immediately so has me very suspicious of you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Phil are you going to explain the reasons for your vote?

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Phil are you going to explain the reasons for your vote?

Confidence that I'm going nowhere tonight.

Nah you never said Frank is doing a task because why would an NRV do a task? You have his role :confused:

You were on about a rival group tasking - that's info not in the OP. I dunno how you'd jump to that immediately so has me very suspicious of you

Have you got a specific post you are referring to so I can have a quick look back, even a timeframe

Or the morning.

Not really helping us out with the whole catching wolfs though is it?

I quoted it above Orla, post #421

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Not really helping us out with the whole catching wolfs though is it?

Can you explain why your vote is still in to lynch a powerful villager?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    he posted the same in the lynch thread.

Ah ok, I see it there

(getting really frustrated with Virgin internet btw)

Can you explain why your vote is still in to lynch a powerful villager?

Oh no you must not have checked the vote thread right. I didn't vote for a powerful villager, I voted for you....

Anyways I've put out my suspicions about Eva, not gonna keep banging the same drum all night about it. Gonna take a look at the others being voted for (bar Phil)

There was only one kill this morning, I wasn't the only person who thought maybe the two wolves teams had to do a task to win this morning.

People were trying to work out if Wolves were Roll hunting with Frank (why did they target Frank?). I was wondering if maybe one wolf team thought Frank was on another team.

• Advertisement

Babs votes Gabs
    I vote Eva
    Pat, Vern and Gabs vote Babs
    Lucy votes Conor
    Abigail and Phil vote Phil
    Gertie votes Lucy

So far...

Have you got a specific post you are referring to so I can have a quick look back, even a timeframe

This is it here
    What’s your gut telling you?

Yesterday was a fluff day. Somebody mentioned potential task to win first kill, maybe there is something in that. Did wolves target frank cause they thought he was on other wolf team and doing a task ? ( I’m not so sure, would of thought both bad teams would prioritize finding RVs).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

There was only one kill this morning, I wasn't the only person who thought maybe the two wolves teams had to do a task to win this morning.

People were trying to work out if Wolves were Roll hunting with Frank (why did they target Frank?). I was wondering if maybe one wolf team thought Frank was on another team.

Run this by me. What makes you think one wolf team thought frank was a member of the other wolf team?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Today is not a good day for there to be so many posts :D

I have been rushed off my feet, have a call in a few minutes, won't get to eat. I'm not feeling good about voting for anyone with the information at hand. I have not contributed or asked as much as I would have liked today and won't be able to until around midnight (But should be fine after that going forward)

The only people who have stuck out to me through reading are Phil with the self-vote and a weird aggressive-ish swing from Lucy.

I'll probably stick in a vote for one of them but I'm not married to any particular vote at the moment. Not feeling good about standing behind either of the above reasons.

Hmmm.

Brief look at Lucy's 11 posts and bar the list of users posts, most are interactions in or around Conor. And Lucy's vote is there too.

Babs currently top wagon, I missed a lot of this in my read back bar the back and forth with Gabriel. Are people voting Babs for that or is there another reason?

Conor WW wrote: »
    Run this by me. What makes you think one wolf team thought frank was a member of the other wolf team?

If there was a task to win a munch , then don't both bad teams know that there is a task in play to win the munch? So I was wondering if the bad team thought Frank was on a rival team, would they take them out.

This is it here

Yeah I'm not seeing it, no read on you but its not a smoking gun.

A few including me mentioned potential tasks for first kill etc

Holly WW wrote: »
    Today is not a good day for there to be so many posts :D

I have been rushed off my feet, have a call in a few minutes, won't get to eat. I'm not feeling good about voting for anyone with the information at hand. I have not contributed or asked as much as I would have liked today and won't be able to until around midnight (But should be fine after that going forward)

The only people who have stuck out to me through reading are Phil with the self-vote and a weird aggressive-ish swing from Lucy.

I'll probably stick in a vote for one of them but I'm not married to any particular vote at the moment. Not feeling good about standing behind either of the above reasons.

The classic 'in before the lynch'.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

And where the hell did a task to win first munch come from? There’s only one team munching right now at 10am. The other kill is at 9pm. If Striga the monster dies, there will be two evil teams at munch time.

Advertisement