Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Witcher Werewolf - GAMETHREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Meh days sort of disappeared into bad wifi and work :(

Based on so far #ffa1

Barbara:
    Based on giving themselves lots of wriggle room earlier, feels like a baddie trying to hedge their bets

Gabriel:
    Granted this was what led me to suspect Babs but his over enthusiastic defence this morning does stand out

Don't have a third yet tbh, a few posters have made points that I need to look back on and see how they look if I step back a bit but nothing else at the moment.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    The classic 'in before the lynch'.

Yep! What happens when you're busy and set an alarm to vote.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Babs currently top wagon, I missed a lot of this in my read back bar the back and forth with Gabriel. Are people voting Babs for that or is there another reason?

For me it's the hedgy-ness of all her posts. They're too reasonable or something. They just read off

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Nigel WW wrote: »

Based on so far #ffa1

Barbara:
    Based on giving themselves lots of wriggle room earlier, feels like a baddie trying to hedge their bets

Gabriel:
    Granted this was what led me to suspect Babs but his over enthusiastic defence this morning does stand out

Don't have a third yet tbh, a few posters have made points that I need to look back on and see how they look if I step back a bit but nothing else at the moment.

They could easily both be baddies on different teams in fairness.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    If there was a task to win a munch , then don't both bad teams know that there is a task in play to win the munch? So I was wondering if the bad team thought Frank was on a rival team, would they take them out.

There’s been games before where 2 wolf teams have competed for munch but done entirely in the back rooms.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    And where the hell did a task to win first munch come from? There’s only one team munching right now at 10am. The other kill is at 9pm. If Striga the monster dies, there will be two evil teams at munch time.

Striga
    A formidable opponent. Each night the haunting Striga chooses 2 targets to attack, their fates to be revealed at 9pm in a potentially fatal outcome. Triss Merigold will have a chance to heal 1 target by 9pm.

If the Striga is killed, Team Monsters' kill attempts will switch to the standard 10am munch format.

That reads to me like an order is placed at 10am, while the healer is alive an announcement won't be made till 9pm. I would have expected a standard Orla WW and Phil WW have been poisoned kinda mod post this morning

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    And where the hell did a task to win first munch come from? There’s only one team munching right now at 10am. The other kill is at 9pm. If Striga the monster dies, there will be two evil teams at munch time.

So who was poisoned today ?

Patrick WW wrote: »
    For me it's the hedgy-ness of all her posts. They're too reasonable or something. They just read off

Cheers, I'm going to read them in isolation to see what I think myself, but wanted to know what those currently voting her thought

The Gabriel stuff is kinda hedgy but I like these two posts from Babs, though I'd disagree on Lucy completely because I think she's too focused on Conor, and when she does interact with someone else the mansplaining comment came out. Though admittedly that was after the ISO that Babs did.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Looking at Liam, I have to say I like that he seems to be just throwing out random names. Holly, Gertrude and Ewan seem to be the top three for some reason, and he also accuses Conor there. Again, seemingly without a reason. Seems quite natural and at ease and not very wolf-like to me. The only other thing that stands out is the thing about the sheep but the rest of it has me leaning good.
    Lucy up next, hasn't ruffled too many feather but has thrown a light barb at Conor, then calls his FFA rubbish when it wasn't really an FFA but a shortlist out of which he'd make an FFA. Overall though I'd lean good towards her, mostly for the joke to conor about being up to shenanigans.

Oh it seems Liam was calling out the no-posters. I get that now.

Let’s see what 9pm brings. It could well be that the healer has to make a quick decision based only what they’ve gauged on thread. Time will tell.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Nigel WW wrote: »

Based on so far #ffa1

Barbara:

Gabriel:

At least you acknowledge that the post stood out I suppose. How come you didn't mention it at all until now?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Sorry back was giving a grind

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Jake loves that lynch thread haha

Patrick WW wrote: »

Reasonable now reads as off it would seem, I do enjoy this game.

i know had two same pages open didnt realise oops sorry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Ok I’m back in on mobile, will try laptop now

FFA#1
    Conor
    Phil
    Eva

Reasonable now reads as off it would seem, I do enjoy this game.

But in all seriousness, I've been clear on my top two reads thus far. You can say that I'm trying to hedge my bets. I've stepped back on one of them (saw it a bit too late). But say I'd just said Gabriel is definitely a wolf because of the post. I can still just say oh was wrong about that if he turns out to be good.

Jake WW wrote: »
    FFA#1
    Conor
    Phil
    Eva

Put reason down Jake. Also would you tag it #FFA1 so it can be found in a search?

Ewan WW wrote: »
    The Gabriel stuff is kinda hedgy but I like these two posts from Babs, though I'd disagree on Lucy completely because I think she's too focused on Conor, and when she does interact with someone else the mansplaining comment came out. Though admittedly that was after the ISO that Babs did.

I did that ISO Ewan, not that it changes your read but just for claification

• Advertisement

I did that ISO Ewan, not that it changes your read but just for claification

I did an ISO of Lucy Gertrude, which is the one Ewan quoted. Which are you talking about?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

What's the lynch standings now?

I had an #FFA1 of 2 but now it's just really down to one.

Gabriel for the strong post replying to Frank earlier so that's where my vote will be staying
    Lucy would be a weak second because of her mansplaining post which was quite in the face of the tone of the rest of her posts I reckon
    I don't really have a third.

Babs - 4
    Phil - 3
    Lucy - 2
    Gabs - 2
    Conor - 2
    Eva - 1

I think that's right

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

barbara gabriel
    ewan eva
    patrick barbara
    vernon barbara
    lucy conor
    abigail phil
    phil phil
    gabriel barbara
    gertrude lucy
    holly lucy
    nigel barbara
    jake conor
    emily phil
    vernon gabriel

think thats it up to date.

voter LHS, their vote RHS

Looking like Barbara is up for the chop, I had the same suspicions as people are saying but was satisfied by her response to them so it will be interesting to see if she flips village it will give us something to look into after the way the wagon has formed on her

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Looking like Barbara is up for the chop, I had the same suspicions as people are saying but was satisfied by her response to them so it will be interesting to see if she flips village it will give us something to look into after the way the wagon has formed on her

i switched off barbara, looks like 3 3 3

Abigail WW votes Phil
    Angus WW
    Barbara WW votes Gabriel
    Conor WW
    Derry WW
    Emily WW votes Phil
    Eva WW
    Ewan WW votes Eva
    Frank WW
    Gabriel WW votes Barbara
    Gertrude WW votes Lucy
    Holly WW votes Lucy
    Jake WW votes Conor
    Liam WW
    Lucy WW votes Conor
    Nigel WW votes Barbara
    Orla WW
    Patrick WW votes Barbara
    Phil WW votes Phil
    Vernon WW votes Gabriel

There is less than an hour to go until lynch, still some votes outstanding.

• Advertisement

Vernon WW wrote: »
    i switched off barbara, looks like 3 3 3

Oh sh1t I missed that

Advertisement