Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Witcher Werewolf - GAMETHREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Nice!!!

Does this alleviate Conor? Triss could heal two people now if she wants.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Oh well done Gerry (I assume)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Orlla, your post #839 just highlighted something for me. I was trying to figure out yesterday why Derry voted for me and you quoted my post #214, where I commented on him squabbling with Phil and wondered was a planned squabble at

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jake WW View Post
    Ok still learning game, but the back and forward between Phil and Derry, does it look fabricated? Just I have seen in previous games where people squabble and end up being on same team. Still trying to figure it out.

I wonder if that hit a nerve as he voted for me yesterday with no reason. I havent had a chance to look at it today as all I have been doing is answering questions on a silly ditty that in the next game I will know not to put up anything entertaining. Mind you whoever suggested me this morning did a good job taking attention off themselves.

I highlighted it last night, just to be clear! There was no attention on me when I did so

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Great stuff, although I've no idea how Nigel was fingered though - from a peek presumably?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

All of a sudden, Nigel WW was hit.

Nigel WW is dead.

They were
    The Striga - Monster Wolf

Sweet!!!!!

Ok to do list after work is ISO Nidge.

• Advertisement

All of a sudden, Nigel WW was hit.

Nigel WW is dead.

They were
    The Striga - Monster Wolf

Oh, nice work! Completely under the radar was Nidge

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    If people don't want to read what I have to say there isnt very much I can do about it..

I don't see why you're all defensive about people not reading your posts. I even said you made some good points earlier.

I have questions though that you didn't answer

A) why did you think Conor's switch from Abigail to Barbara was weird?

B) what makes it weirder than your switch from Eva to Lucy?

I think Barbara was on Conor's top 3 list that he posted earlier.

Orla WW wrote: »
    Oh, nice work! Completely under the radar was Nidge

I had him in my village leans :o

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

So, cross referencing the vote sequence yesterday with the ffa's that were posted - unfortunately only a handful ffa'd.

Conor at 6.41 had an ffa of Abigail, Barbara and Vernon. At 8.40 he votes abi, which is consistent with his ffa. at 8.54 he switches to Barbara. Its a late switch to one of the wagons that later ran out of steam. It also remains consistent with his ffa. Overall I think its a solid look

Jake at 8.00 had an ffa of Conor, Phil Eva. At 7.54 he'd already voted Conor and stayed there. Its consistent, not really too much more I can see on it

Barbara at 20.08 had a two person ffa of Gabriel and Lucy, however they were adamant this was really a one hose race for them with Gabriel where they'd vote. Lucy is a distant second. At 12.43 they had voted Gabriel. At 8.59 they switched to Lucy, as the last voter there. Its self pres, which Barbara acknowledges, and that makes interpretation harder, but its a bad look nonetheless. Babs will be one of my FFa later unless something changes

For completeness I also FFA'd and voted with my FFA shortly after giving it

Christ, ghosts in here!!!!

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Nah, that's not a wolf play at this stage of a game.

Only place I have Nigel noted in my notes was this post yesterday responding to me saying Phil was trying to draw out the seer. Not much but thats the only thing I noted. Fair play to Geralt though, good hit

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

outta the blue, pow, right in the kisser! nice shot

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Angus voted to save me last night, or at least to lynch Lucy so I thought I look at him. Obviously I like that he didn't vote to lynch me, which I think was a good move. Lynching Lucy was not ideal but not the worst outcome given she was an NRV. Overall there is probably a bit more that I like than dislike. He is clear as to why he voted for Lucy. Now it would be a bit of a stretch to say he is trying to pocket me because that late vote would draw a lot of attention for a wolf to make. the stuff about Derry also has me leaning towards the good side of things because I can't see a wolf/monster acting like that.

Mechanical stuff here.
    Angus WW wrote: »
    Hello all

Detailed OP

It doesn’t specifically say it but I presume the Nilfs have a kill each day too?
    The other crew have their 50/50 kill
    That’s what it looks like, 9pm for the strings

Challenges Conor's shortlist. I think the fact he only had 2 posts was what got him on it, unless Conor just really didn't like those posts.
    @Conor - what about my two posts so far has me on your longlist of FFA candidates?
    Because I'm working, I'm on my lunch now so I'm here, I'll be back this evening.

I asked a question yesterday about the munches cause it wasn't in the OP

This is in response to a post about Phil not posting like a wolf. Takes a wait and see approach with Phil which is probably the right call.
    There is always some headbanger at this craic on D1 and usually it’s some villager who thinks it’s a good move. It literally never is. We end up lynching them and then wonder afterwards why they acted like they did.

Two games ago though someone was at this, voted for themselves in a one and done vote and actually was a wolf

Hard to know with Phil, I’ll probably stay off him this evening and see how it plays out

He's not wrong there, there was nothing to suggest a task but it now seems likely there was one.
    There’s nothing to suggest there’d be a task for first kill. The nilfs clearly had theirs at 9am and as per the OP I’d expect the we’ll get an announcement at 9pm on two people being attacked by the strings
    Apart from Abbi and yourself who have actually voted for you?

First time she mentions me and acknowledges that I wouldn't switch to Phil but says I'm refusing to self-pres which isn't exactly what I was doing. I was trying to preserve Phil.
    Just back on, I'll be voting obviously

I dont see Barbara as being an obvious wolf, her refusing to self-pres while daft is a good look

Phil - like I said earlier, head the ball, claiming BG & seer

So I'll likely vote one of the people on 2 votes

He mischaracterises my posts here. I said I wouldn't switch to Phil, and throws some light shade at me.
    So Barbara decided to self-pres after all?

Want to explain that one Babs?

His plan was to vote for someone who was on me or Phil. Now I understand why he changed to Lucy because no one on Phil or me would have been lynched. So he went for the next highest.
    I'm one of the Lucy voters, I was upfront about what my plan was. I know people won't like it as a tactic but I know I'm villager so it makes sense to me. I know it'll draw heat on me but everyone has to play the game the way they see fit

I could be 100% wrong but I wasn't feeling Barbara or Phil as wolves so as I said I voted to save those two, Lucy was the one I was least gone on but its day 1 so no one can be half ways sure about anything

Incidentally part of my reasons for believing Barbara was her refusal to switch to Phil but then she did switch to Lucy, so I'll have to think on that.

I am not sure if this was sarcastic or not but there was a clear reason for not switching to Phil.
    Thanks for explaining

He goes from saying my actions are unlikely to be wolfie ...
    Exactly, its the first thing you'd do but Barbara said at about 8.30 that she wasn't going to switch to Phil to save herself, its daft but unlikely to be wolfie

To this rather quickly. Again lightly throwing shade.
    Unless Phil is on your wolfie team and Lucy wasn't?
    Very quiet thread overnight

I know we lost two NRVs yesterday but as D1s go that’s not the worst result considering we’ve two wolf teams and it’s a turkey shoot D1

I’m very surprised we weren’t notified about who the two attacked by Stringa are, that’s very unusual, unheard of even but someone here yesterday was very confident we wouldn’t be told about it, I’ll have to go through yesterday’s posts later to find that

No sign of Gerry yesterday which means he used the protect I presume, says there’s a cool down of 36 hours, I’m not sure how that works

The seer got her first peek last nite, I’m sure they’ll leave breadcrumbs for us at some stage

Bold enough to talk about Derry on thread, which makes me lean villager.
    So are we going to talk about the Derry thing? You be sure as sh!t the wolves are before someone jumps at me for bringing it up.

My reading is he could be Gerry, he could be BG or he could be the wolf the black knight. The OP is ambiguous on the black knight but from reading it I’d think he could need a double push to be killed

So three scenarios, in the first two the nilfs know he’s an RV

He’s Gerry - the BG protects him tonite
    He’s BG - he’s dead in the morning cause he can’t protect himself twice

He’s the black knight - we have a wolf

I don’t know what the right move here is, the nilfs have the upper hand with the info on this

On a separate note I think Conor should be saved

I don't know exactly where he has claimed those roles Angus. It could be assumed from his posts that he has claimed those roles but I think that may be incorrect.
    Phil has claimed seer and BG
    He’s said Orla is NRV - seer
    And that he couldn’t be lynched or munched - BG

So he has claimed both
    And as you’ve pointed out I’ve brought up the Nilfs and monsters a lot

It’s almost like the aim of the game is to find them

I don't really get the below either. Angus would be outing himself early if he was telling another team what to do.
    And what do you mean am I throwing Derry to the other wolf team? What exactly does that mean?

Agreed on the below.
    The wording around the black knight suggest it could take two attempts to kill him

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Oh nigel you ded.

Sup folks, how are we all today?

Nigel was active early and often so if he was alive and active why didnt he place a kill order on day 1? Perhaps they didnt get a kill at all till this morning/tonight? Or lost a task

Conor WW wrote: »
    12:43 Barbara votes for Gabriel
    Gabriel = 1 vote

18:00 Ewan votes for Eva
    Gabriel = 1 vote
    Eva = 1 vote

18:12 Patrick votes for Barbara
    Gabriel = 1 vote
    Eva = 1 vote
    Barbara = 1 vote

18:43 Vernon votes for Barbara
    Gabriel = 1 vote
    Eva = 1 vote
    Barbara = 2 votes

18:47 Lucy votes for Conor
    Gabriel = 1 vote
    Eva = 1 vote
    Barbara = 2 votes
    Conor = 1 vote

18:53 Abigail votes for Phil
    Gabriel = 1 vote
    Eva = 1 vote
    Barbara = 2 votes
    Conor = 1 vote
    Phil = 1 vote

19:02 Phil votes for Phil
    Gabriel = 1 vote
    Eva = 1 vote
    Barbara = 2 votes
    Conor = 1 vote
    Phil = 2 votes

19:21 Gabriel votes for Barbara
    Gabriel = 1 vote
    Eva = 1 vote
    Barbara = 3 votes
    Conor = 1 vote
    Phil = 2 votes

19:28 Gertrude votes for Lucy
    Gabriel = 1 vote
    Eva = 1 vote
    Barbara = 3 votes
    Conor = 1 vote
    Phil = 2 votes
    Lucy = 1 vote

19:45 Holly votes for Lucy
    Gabriel = 1 vote
    Eva = 1 vote
    Barbara = 3 votes
    Conor = 1 vote
    Phil = 2 votes
    Lucy = 2 votes

19:51 Nigel votes for Barbara
    Gabriel = 1 vote
    Eva = 1 vote
    Barbara = 4 votes
    Conor = 1 vote
    Phil = 2 votes
    Lucy = 2 votes

19:54 Jake votes for Conor
    Gabriel = 1 vote
    Eva = 1 vote
    Barbara = 4 votes
    Conor = 2 votes
    Phil = 2 votes
    Lucy = 2 votes

19:55 Emily votes for Phil
    Gabriel = 1 vote
    Eva = 1 vote
    Barbara = 4 votes
    Conor = 2 votes
    Phil = 3 votes
    Lucy = 2 votes

20:04 Vernon unvotes Barbara votes Gabriel
    Gabriel = 2 votes
    Eva = 1 vote
    Barbara = 3 votes
    Conor = 2 votes
    Phil = 3 votes
    Lucy = 2 votes

20:31 Derry votes Jake
    Gabriel = 2 votes
    Eva = 1 vote
    Barbara = 3 votes
    Conor = 2 votes
    Phil = 3 votes
    Lucy = 2 votes
    Jake = 1 vote

20:34 Eva votes Liam
    Gabriel = 2 votes
    Eva = 1 vote
    Barbara = 3 votes
    Conor = 2 votes
    Phil = 3 votes
    Lucy = 2 votes
    Jake = 1 vote
    Liam = 1 vote

20:40 Conor votes Abigail
    Gabriel = 2 votes
    Eva = 1 vote
    Barbara = 3 votes
    Conor = 2 votes
    Phil = 3 votes
    Lucy = 2 votes
    Jake = 1 vote
    Liam = 1 vote
    Abigail = 1 vote

20:47 Orla votes Liam
    Gabriel = 2 votes
    Eva = 1 vote
    Barbara = 3 votes
    Conor = 2 votes
    Phil = 3 votes
    Lucy = 2 votes
    Jake = 1 vote
    Liam = 2 votes
    Abigail = 1 vote

20:54 Conor unvotes Abigail votes Barbara
    Gabriel = 2 votes
    Eva = 1 vote
    Barbara = 4 votes
    Conor = 2 votes
    Phil = 3 votes
    Lucy = 2 votes
    Jake = 1 vote
    Liam = 2 votes

20:55 Orla unvotes Liam votes Angus
    Gabriel = 2 votes
    Eva = 1 vote
    Barbara = 4 votes
    Conor = 2 votes
    Phil = 3 votes
    Lucy = 2 votes
    Jake = 1 vote
    Liam = 1 vote
    Angus = 1 vote

20:57 Ewan unvotes Eva votes Lucy
    Gabriel = 2 votes
    Barbara = 4 votes
    Conor = 2 votes
    Phil = 3 votes
    Lucy = 3 votes
    Jake = 1 vote
    Liam = 1 vote
    Angus = 1 vote

20:59 Liam votes Holly
    Gabriel = 2 votes
    Barbara = 4 votes
    Conor = 2 votes
    Phil = 3 votes
    Lucy = 3 votes
    Jake = 1 vote
    Liam = 1 vote
    Angus = 1 vote
    Holly = 1 vote

20:59 Angus votes Lucy
    Gabriel = 2 votes
    Barbara = 4 votes
    Conor = 2 votes
    Phil = 3 votes
    Lucy = 4 votes
    Jake = 1 vote
    Liam = 1 vote
    Angus = 1 vote
    Holly = 1 vote

20:59 Barbara unvotes Gabriel votes Lucy
    Gabriel = 1 vote
    Barbara = 4 votes
    Conor = 2 votes
    Phil = 3 votes
    Lucy = 5 votes
    Jake = 1 vote
    Liam = 1 vote
    Angus = 1 vote
    Holly = 1 vote

Lucy 5 votes - Gertrude, Holly, Ewan, Angus, Barbara
    Barbara 4 votes - Patrick, Gabriel, Nigel, Conor
    Phil 3 votes - Abigail, Phil, Emily
    Conor 2 votes - Lucy, Jake
    Gabriel 1 vote - Vernon
    Jake 1 vote - Derry
    Liam 1 vote - Eva
    Angus 1 vote - Orla
    Holly 1 vote - Liam

I hope this is all correct. You’ll miss me when I’m gone you know.

This was Nigel's vote from last night:

Gabriel = 1 vote
    Eva = 1 vote
    Barbara = 4 votes
    Conor = 1 vote
    Phil = 2 votes
    Lucy = 2 votes

So, cross referencing the vote sequence yesterday with the ffa's that were posted - unfortunately only a handful ffa'd.

Conor at 6.41 had an ffa of Abigail, Barbara and Vernon. At 8.40 he votes abi, which is consistent with his ffa. at 8.54 he switches to Barbara. Its a late switch to one of the wagons that later ran out of steam. It also remains consistent with his ffa. Overall I think its a solid look

Jake at 8.00 had an ffa of Conor, Phil Eva. At 7.54 he'd already voted Conor and stayed there. Its consistent, not really too much more I can see on it

Barbara at 20.08 had a two person ffa of Gabriel and Lucy, however they were adamant this was really a one hose race for them with Gabriel where they'd vote. Lucy is a distant second. At 12.43 they had voted Gabriel. At 8.59 they switched to Lucy, as the last voter there. Its self pres, which Barbara acknowledges, and that makes interpretation harder, but its a bad look nonetheless. Babs will be one of my FFa later unless something changes

You dead Nigel :o

Meh days sort of disappeared into bad wifi and work :(

Based on so far #ffa1

Barbara:
    Based on giving themselves lots of wriggle room earlier, feels like a baddie trying to hedge their bets

Gabriel:
    Granted this was what led me to suspect Babs but his over enthusiastic defence this morning does stand out

Don't have a third yet tbh, a few posters have made points that I need to look back on and see how they look if I step back a bit but nothing else at the moment.

Not much from Nigel. Here's his FFA. Voted where he said he would.

Emily WW wrote: »

Gabriel = 1 vote
    Eva = 1 vote
    Barbara = 4 votes
    Conor = 1 vote
    Phil = 2 votes
    Lucy = 2 votes

Given the closeness of the votes Babs is definitely not his team mate anyway! Still be a wolf but not on his team

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

You take a while doing an ISO and you miss a shot like that. Fair play whoever that was.

• Advertisement

Nigel was active early and often so if he was alive and active why didnt he place a kill order on day 1? Perhaps they didnt get a kill at all till this morning/tonight? Or lost a task

The munch announcement this morning specifically said 'deprived of their kill' so I suspect external forces were in play. Either a task or a roleblock.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Gabriel = 1 vote
    Eva = 1 vote
    Barbara = 4 votes
    Conor = 1 vote
    Phil = 2 votes
    Lucy = 2 votes

If Nidge voted for Babs its unlikely that Babs is the Kikimora. He would never risk a vote on his only teammate.
    She could still be Nilfgard tho.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    I don't see why you're all defensive about people not reading your posts. I even said you made some good points earlier.

I have questions though that you didn't answer

A) why did you think Conor's switch from Abigail to Barbara was weird?

B) what makes it weirder than your switch from Eva to Lucy?

I think Barbara was on Conor's top 3 list that he posted earlier.

That's the same question.

And I'm not defensive, but if you want to make some silly claim that I'm not contributing maybe take a look at the post count first.

With Conors vote I find their overall approach weird.

The constant stating yesterday of their FFA being in alphabetical order, I dont get why that matters at all. Just post your FFA in whatever order, there isnt supposed to be weighting applied to it anyways.

All the ISOs and very very little real time interactions, it's how I've played as a wolf before and is raising my radar a lot today.

Conor won't even quote me when they're responding to me which is also irking me, it means I might miss a response. That's more an annoyance than anything inherently wolfy though tbh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Nice!!!

Does this alleviate Conor? Triss could heal two people now if she wants.

I’ve already been bitten so my demise still stands if I don’t get healed.

With no Striga, the other monster reverts to normal munches. Does the healer want to heal bold Vernon?

Well done whichever player killed Nigel !

Is Nigel's commentary on Conor & Jake significant? Or was he just referencing people who FFA'd and making a push for Barbara?

Is Nigel's commentary on Conor & Jake significant? Or was he just referencing people who FFA'd and making a push for Barbara?

I suspect it was mostly a look useful post.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

@Ewan. So the first mention of task on thread was Orla mentioning a possible task for the first kill. Which would imply the two bad teams had tasks to complete to win the kill
    If no announcement tonight at lynch, might imply a task for the first kill maybe, doubtful but possible

Also possible Striga is in our no poster column at the moment and failed to make a selection

Now Eva mentions the potential task to win first kill. Asks a question in relation to the reason Frank was targetted as possibly he was one of those doing a task and the wolf team saw this and took him out
    Eva WW wrote: »
    What’s your gut telling you?

Yesterday was a fluff day. Somebody mentioned potential task to win first kill, maybe there is something in that. Did wolves target frank cause they thought he was on other wolf team and doing a task ? ( I’m not so sure, would of thought both bad teams would prioritize finding RVs).

Now Ewan you question Eva about the use of the word task
    I've stuck a vote on Eva primarily for this post:

(Evas quote above)

This mention of task and Frank? How would you know about tasks given there is no mention in the OP of tasks?

(There's no mention of people not having tasks either but I find this a bit strange, seems like TMI)

Eva posts this and you say it firms up your suspicions of her, why was that? Then again you question her use of the word tasks and ask why she is so sure when clearly she said in her original post she wasn't so sure
    Im still only catching up. Its hard to not stay in the now as Phil is like watching Trump press conferences, you just cant help watching to see what's going to happen next!

I don't know, Ive seen posters in the past being very erratic and been good and bad so I am not sure what to make of it. Think Phil has surely taken TWTBAW a bit far, so sort of feel like maybe hes just a villager (or RV) having fun or a newb ? If hes a wolf its certainly an interesting style, I will give him that...

Ah, Eva - how nice of you to show up ;) While you're here you might respond to this post, which now firms up my suspicions of you unfortunately.

(Ewan quote above)

My question is this, why are you so sure that the wolves thought Frank was doing a task when tasks are not explicitly outlined in the OP?

Eva questions her post firming your suspicions and then goes on to explain she wasn't sure in original post and quotes Orla as being the first one to mention a task for the first kill
    (Ewans post above)

I don't get what you mean "firms up your suspicions, can you elaborate ?

Asides from that how did you get that "I am sure Frank is doing a task" from

(Evas original post talking about tasks)

If you do a simple search for "task" on the main menu, you will see I wasn't the only one thinking that there might be tasks and Orla actually brought it up before me:

Again you bring up her having inside information on tasks
    (Evas original post)

Post in question, nobody responded to me initially but now we are pretty much sure that Phil was tasking, this post by Eva seems even more like a TMI post.

Wolf tasks? I don't see that in the OP.

I don't get this, Eva said in her original post that maybe the wolves thought Frank was doing a task as they themselves were doing a task but you question why an NRV would do this and if Eva knows his role. You then go on to say her talking about rival tasking even though Orla was the first one to mention it and Eva even said somebody else had mentioned it in her post.
    (Evas reply above)

Nah you never said Frank is doing a task because why would an NRV do a task? You have his role :confused:

You were on about a rival group tasking - that's info not in the OP. I dunno how you'd jump to that immediately so has me very suspicious of you

This is the same answer that Eva has already given you but you seem to be ignoring what she is saying
    (Ewan post above)

There was only one kill this morning, I wasn't the only person who thought maybe the two wolves teams had to do a task to win this morning.

People were trying to work out if Wolves were Roll hunting with Frank (why did they target Frank?). I was wondering if maybe one wolf team thought Frank was on another team.

At 20:37 you post this at which point both Barbara and Phil both have three votes. Bringing Lucy into the equation
    Damn. Now this Eva I like but I can't shake my suspicion on that one post.

If I was voting elsewhere it would likely be Lucy for that outburst earlier and disappearance afterwards.

At 20:48 Angus comes on with this post bringing up voting for someone with two posts, someone who you just mentioned in your post before this
    Just back on, I'll be voting obviously

I dont see Barbara as being an obvious wolf, her refusing to self-pres while daft is a good look

Phil - like I said earlier, head the ball, claiming BG & seer

So I'll likely vote one of the people on 2 votes

To which Conor replies
    Conor WW wrote: »
    You mean cast a last minute vote on a two person voter to bring them to 3 and therefore lynched as last player voted for?

Tempted to vote angus just for that!

You agree with Angus' plan put forth here and say you'd prefer Lucy gone over the other two
    I kind of agree though, I'd sooner see Lucy swing than Phil or Babs being honest.

At 20:54 Conor changes his vote from Abigail to Barbara putting Barbara in the lead with four votes which throws a spanner in the works

At 20:57 you change your vote to Lucy because nobody joined you on Eva. At this point I'd like to add that you had said you wouldn't change your suspicions based off of one post by Eva but felt it okay to change your vote in the last three minutes before lynch
    No point staying on Eva if no one is joining me so going my second best read so far

Angus then votes for Lucy at 20:58 and Barbara with last vote on Lucy at 20:59 and Barbara is saved.

Then moving onto this morning you again put Eva on your FFA for the same reasoning yesterday which at this point and along with the rest of your FFA comes across as flimsy reasoning at best. It's clear to everyone what Eva was at with that post and it was explained multiple times so why still carry the torch? Calling Vernon lazy for reasoning, Jake for possible connection to Eva with a tasky post and Conor for rhyming.

I originally had Barbara, Angus and Vernon on my possible wolf list because of the switches last night but when Vernon posted a suggestion to lynch Barbara tonight I thought surely a poisoned wolf doesn't throw another one under the bus but while I was looking through all of their posts I came across a few of yours that didn't sit right with me which is pretty much all of the above. I don't get it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Apologies for the wall of text, I had to quote a lot of posts. I used the brackets to state which quotes are being replied to rather than using more quotes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

That's the same question.

And I'm not defensive, but if you want to make some silly claim that I'm not contributing maybe take a look at the post count first.

With Conors vote I find their overall approach weird.

The constant stating yesterday of their FFA being in alphabetical order, I dont get why that matters at all. Just post your FFA in whatever order, there isnt supposed to be weighting applied to it anyways.

All the ISOs and very very little real time interactions, it's how I've played as a wolf before and is raising my radar a lot today.

Conor won't even quote me when they're responding to me which is also irking me, it means I might miss a response. That's more an annoyance than anything inherently wolfy though tbh.

Just quoting this

xxxx

I don’t know how you’ve concluded I’m not posting in real time. I’m here first thing in the morning till last thing at night and I’ve chatted in real time whilst also spending time doing ISOs and collating info that does take me away from the movement from the thread every now and then.

If you think I’m wolfy, you need better reasons as there’s nobody here that can say I haven’t engaged in thread.

• Advertisement

@Ewan. So the first mention of task on thread was Orla mentioning a possible task for the first kill. Which would imply the two bad teams had tasks to complete to win the kill

Now Eva mentions the potential task to win first kill. Asks a question in relation to the reason Frank was targetted as possibly he was one of those doing a task and the wolf team saw this and took him out

Now Ewan you question Eva about the use of the word task

Eva posts this and you say it firms up your suspicions of her, why was that? Then again you question her use of the word tasks and ask why she is so sure when clearly she said in her original post she wasn't so sure

Eva questions her post firming your suspicions and then goes on to explain she wasn't sure in original post and quotes Orla as being the first one to mention a task for the first kill

Again you bring up her having inside information on tasks

I don't get this, Eva said in her original post that maybe the wolves thought Frank was doing a task as they themselves were doing a task but you question why an NRV would do this and if Eva knows his role. You then go on to say her talking about rival tasking even though Orla was the first one to mention it and Eva even said somebody else had mentioned it in her post.

This is the same answer that Eva has already given you but you seem to be ignoring what she is saying

At 20:37 you post this at which point both Barbara and Phil both have three votes. Bringing Lucy into the equation

At 20:48 Angus comes on with this post bringing up voting for someone with two posts, someone who you just mentioned in your post before this

To which Conor replies

You agree with Angus' plan put forth here and say you'd prefer Lucy gone over the other two

At 20:54 Conor changes his vote from Abigail to Barbara putting Barbara in the lead with four votes which throws a spanner in the works

At 20:57 you change your vote to Lucy because nobody joined you on Eva. At this point I'd like to add that you had said you wouldn't change your suspicions based off of one post by Eva but felt it okay to change your vote in the last three minutes before lynch

Angus then votes for Lucy at 20:58 and Barbara with last vote on Lucy at 20:59 and Barbara is saved.

Then moving onto this morning you again put Eva on your FFA for the same reasoning yesterday which at this point and along with the rest of your FFA comes across as flimsy reasoning at best. It's clear to everyone what Eva was at with that post and it was explained multiple times so why still carry the torch? Calling Vernon lazy for reasoning, Jake for possible connection to Eva with a tasky post and Conor for rhyming.

I originally had Barbara, Angus and Vernon on my possible wolf list because of the switches last night but when Vernon posted a suggestion to lynch Barbara tonight I thought surely a poisoned wolf doesn't throw another one under the bus but while I was looking through all of their posts I came across a few of yours that didn't sit right with me which is pretty much all of the above. I don't get it

tenor.gif

Advertisement