Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Witcher Werewolf - GAMETHREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

10:04 Derry votes Jake
    Jake = 1 vote

11:42 Gabriel votes Jake
    Jake = 2 votes

14:52 Vernon votes Barbara
    Jake = 2 votes
    Barbara = 1 vote

17:04 Ewan votes Conor
    Jake = 2 votes
    Barbara = 1 vote
    Conor = 1 vote

18:29 Gertrude votes Barbara
    Jake = 2 votes
    Barbara = 2 votes
    Conor = 1 vote

19:08 Conor votes Barbara
    Jake = 2 votes
    Barbara = 3 votes
    Conor = 1 vote

19:19 Patrick votes Jake
    Jake = 3 votes
    Barbara = 3 votes
    Conor = 1 vote

19:20 Emily votes Angus
    Jake = 3 votes
    Barbara = 3 votes
    Conor = 1 vote
    Angus = 1 vote

19:41 Barbara votes Jake
    Jake = 4 votes
    Barbara = 3 votes
    Conor = 1 vote
    Angus = 1 vote

19:49 Orla votes Jake
    Jake = 5 votes
    Barbara = 3 votes
    Conor = 1 vote
    Angus = 1 vote

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Can everybody else looking at my Barbara/Agnus/Ewan theory and let me know what you all think?

The only people who responded to it are two of those mentioned and I'd like an outsider opinion

Well I'm with you on Babs. I find her very suspicious and Angus is in my ones to watch pile. The only thing I wonder is would wolves be quite as blatant.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Emily wrote:
    Phil didn't predict Nigel's demise

Then what was the stuff posted at 2.50pm all about?
    Can everybody else looking at my Barbara/Agnus/Ewan theory and let me know what you all think?

Babs and Angus are in cahoots. I feel like that for a while. I don't feel comfortable voting Babs as I think she might be good cause she likes Phil.

Ewan has been a bit defensive, but he's a serious werewolf player.

I like some of Ewan's reasoning but I agree with you taking him to task on his treatment of Eva. Why jump on Eva like that? She said she wasn't sure about tasks. Seemed a bit over the top to push her on it.

I'm still voting for Holly. I mean, where is Holly? She's either bad or an unhelpful villager. I don't see why people just ignore her.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Must say the wagon is looking mighty fine tonight sure where would ye be with independent thought, never catch on

not so much a wagon as it is believing derry. he voted for you at 10am

Liam WW wrote: »

Babs and Angus are in cahoots. I feel like that for a while. I don't feel comfortable voting Babs as I think she might be good cause she likes Phil.

I like some of Ewan's reasoning but I agree with you taking him to task on his treatment of Eva. Why jump on Eva like that? She said she wasn't sure about tasks. Seemed a bit over the top to push her on it.

I'm still voting for Holly. I mean, where is Holly? She's either bad or an unhelpful villager. I don't see why people just ignore her.

i think gertrude is a good choice for baddie

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    not so much a wagon as it is believing derry. he voted for you at 10am

oh not a wagon just sheep

oh not a wagon just sheep

Nothing like insulting people to encourage them to change their vote ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

i think gertrude is a good choice for baddie

Oh this is interesting, care to give any reasoning as to why you think that and so give me a chance to defend myself? :confused:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

#FFA2

1. Gabriel - Based on the ISO I did of Nigel I found all those interactions, his FFA and voting odd and think they might have been a team
    2. Liam - Not just because he's gunning for me for being a low poster (although that is a factor both because I hate that strategy this early and have done a bit of work on the thread since i stopped working today), but also the posts of his I quoted whihc I found contradictory. Acting like a pro player much of the time and then acting dumb about backrooms
    3. Phil - Seems this will be an unpopular opinion but I don't know if confusion helps the village or baddies right now

So Im being voted out because , Derry decided my iso was craI did a crap, which i said was my first one. t Unbelievable!!!!

You coud have offered tips in how to do a proper one instead of being so judgemental and the rest of ye bandwagoned on that. Class!!!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I assume only Ciri will be Pm'd as she is the only one that can heal the bite.
    Phil WW wrote: »
    I really doubt it.

I think just Ciri will be pm'd and will make the decision.
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    Welp, looks like my Conor wagon's wheels need replacing before they even leave the station.

I'll be voting elsewhere on my FFA shortly.

Why not Conor?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I'LL DEFEND YOU!!!! :pac:

I won't be joining you on Holly today. Wagons seem stable enough even if I'm not convinced on Babs guilt at all.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Sorry the two Phil posts shouldnt have been in there, was reading back and was going to question him on how he knew there'd be no announcement but then there was an announcement this morning

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Nothing like insulting people to encourage them to change their vote ;)

Excuse me for being somewhat dissatisfied to realise independent thought has yet to catch on, so one person says jump and they did, thats a bandwagon

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I started out with this

Then explained a bit more here

OK, I like your thought process! It all fits very neatly in a way which is the bit that I don't really like, I find wolves tend to avoid each other a bit or not interact, kinda why I looked at Nigel and Jake referencing each other.

What I do like about your babs theory is that Nigel was on her. If they had an indication who was on the other evil team, they would push for a lynch on that person for village cred. If he really had a bad feeling she was roled good i think she'd have been bitten this morning. Babs wasn't on team nigel for sure but in my thought process likely to be on the other evil team.

Excuse me for being somewhat dissatisfied to realise independent thought has yet to catch on, so one person says jump and they did, thats a bandwagon

Have you even read my posts?

10:04 Derry votes Jake
    Jake = 1 vote

11:42 Gabriel votes Jake
    Jake = 2 votes

14:52 Vernon votes Barbara
    Jake = 2 votes
    Barbara = 1 vote

17:04 Ewan votes Conor
    Jake = 2 votes
    Barbara = 1 vote
    Conor = 1 vote

18:29 Gertrude votes Barbara
    Jake = 2 votes
    Barbara = 2 votes
    Conor = 1 vote

19:08 Conor votes Barbara
    Jake = 2 votes
    Barbara = 3 votes
    Conor = 1 vote

19:19 Patrick votes Jake
    Jake = 3 votes
    Barbara = 3 votes
    Conor = 1 vote

19:20 Emily votes Angus
    Jake = 3 votes
    Barbara = 3 votes
    Conor = 1 vote
    Angus = 1 vote

19:41 Barbara votes Jake
    Jake = 4 votes
    Barbara = 3 votes
    Conor = 1 vote
    Angus = 1 vote

19:49 Orla votes Jake
    Jake = 5 votes
    Barbara = 3 votes
    Conor = 1 vote
    Angus = 1 vote

19:57 Liam votes Holly
    Jake = 5 votes
    Barbara = 3 votes
    Conor = 1 vote
    Angus = 1 vote
    Holly = 1 vote

19:58 Holly votes Gabriel
    Jake = 5 votes
    Barbara = 3 votes
    Conor = 1 vote
    Angus = 1 vote
    Holly = 1 vote
    Gabriel = 1 vote

Oh this is interesting, care to give any reasoning as to why you think that and so give me a chance to defend myself? :confused:

something you said to derry about going back and reading his posts. seems pointless to me, and struck me as disingenuous.

like in one of those movies, where a character acts all happy and friendly but are secretly annoyed.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Why not Conor?

Well no one else is voting him and I hate being a single voter so... I'm trying to decide who to vote.

Holly WW wrote: »
    #FFA2

1. Gabriel - Based on the ISO I did of Nigel I found all those interactions, his FFA and voting odd and think they might have been a team
    2. Liam - Not just because he's gunning for me for being a low poster (although that is a factor both because I hate that strategy this early and have done a bit of work on the thread since i stopped working today), but also the posts of his I quoted whihc I found contradictory. Acting like a pro player much of the time and then acting dumb about backrooms
    3. Phil - Seems this will be an unpopular opinion but I don't know if confusion helps the village or baddies right now

this looks a dodgy FFA to me

• Advertisement

Care to explain why?

Care to expand?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

2. Liam - Not just because he's gunning for me for being a low poster (although that is a factor both because I hate that strategy this early and have done a bit of work on the thread since i stopped working today)

Come on, you have like 14 posts in the thread!

having said that, it's not really a strategy on my part...more like er..i have to vote for someone.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

#FFA2

Um, I haven't done any FFA's Holly. And what's odd about my voting? I said I was voting for babs last night and I did. I stated my reasons. I said I was voting for Jake this morning and I have. I stated my reasons again. If you disagree with the reasons thats fine, but I don't think it's fair just calling them odd.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

something you said to derry about going back and reading his posts. seems pointless to me, and struck me as disingenuous.

like in one of those movies, where a character acts all happy and friendly but are secretly annoyed.

Well no I wanted to look back over his posts because as I said I had a good feeling about him so wanted to see his thought process behind it.

I wanted to trust what he was saying but it didn't go in line with my own theory so I thought I'll have a look back over which I did and Jakes posts and nothing swayed me strongly enough to change my viewpoint on the other three.

I asked the opinion of other posters too because I wanted an outsider view on what I was thinking

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Care to explain why?
    Care to expand?

no one really in the firing line, a perfectly good wolf FFA.

still has phil there. that's a wolf who got bored looking for reasons to FFA people.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Um, I haven't done any FFA's Holly. And what's odd about my voting? I said I was voting for babs last night and I did. I stated my reasons. I said I was voting for Jake this morning and I have. I stated my reasons again. If you disagree with the reasons thats fine, but I don't think it's fair just calling them odd.

Incidentally, what would be your FFA Gabby Agbonlahor?

Come on, you have like 14 posts in the thread!

having said that, it's not really a strategy on my part...more like er..i have to vote for someone.

Fair enough. Well I can't go back and post more while I was working, but I have been contributing since. I looked through posts, gave my reasons.
    Gabriel WW wrote: »

Not yours. Nidge's and his reference to you. I posted about it before.

Shouldn't be too hard to find out of my 14 posts :D

no one really in the firing line, a perfectly good wolf FFA.

still has phil there. that's a wolf who got bored looking for reasons to FFA people.

Why? Was Phil cleared? Or condemned?

• Advertisement

So Im being voted out because , Derry decided my iso was craI did a crap, which i said was my first one. t Unbelievable!!!!

You coud have offered tips in how to do a proper one instead of being so judgemental and the rest of ye bandwagoned on that. Class!!!

If there’s anything you’d like to tell us. Now would be a good time.

Advertisement