Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Witcher Werewolf - GAMETHREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    So that was the Nilfgard kill, the Striga still needs to bite 2 people?

Looks like it. Who those 2 players are is declared at lynch time so that healer can decide who to heal.

Don’t know when they would have to have made their selection by though. If their main man dies, they revert to munches which is a night action.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

So that was the Nilfgard kill, the Striga still needs to bite 2 people?

That’s what it looks like, 9pm for the strings

Frank WW wrote: »
    They lie in wait like wolves. The smell of blood in their nostrils. Waiting. Interminably waiting. And then... AND THEN.....

You picked the wrong bard, wolfies. Fr Jack Hackett aka Frank Kelly, isn’t in Witcher :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

So everyday there is a munch, a monster hit and lynch?

And the Witcher can go for a kill too

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Frank only interacted with Myself, Phill and Gabrielle, and not much of substance there. I suspect he was munched for the Geralt gifs as much as anything. Wolves taking a chance that it was a bluff.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Frank only interacted with Myself, Phill and Gabrielle, and not much of substance there. I suspect he was munched for the Geralt gifs as much as anything. Wolves taking a chance that it was a bluff.

Who's this Gabrielle lady?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Nicely played by Frank. Wolves were role hunting obviously.

Are we doing FFAs today or not? Can we make an early decision so that we can move on from it quickly?

I vote for FFAs. Most info is gained from them and it also gives those who are named the chance to defend themselves.

To Phill
    Stephen King WW had a lot of roles, but that was typical Necro tbf :D

This looks like fun!!

To Orla:
    All good Orla, very quiet here so far. Putting it down to Sunday I suppose though last few games have been... lower volume postwise.

To Liam:
    They lie in wait like wolves. The smell of blood in their nostrils. Waiting. Interminably waiting. And then... AND THEN.....

To Gabs:
    Ah they all come out of the woodwork for munch time don't they:/

To Derry (me)
    Exactly that, very powerful as Ciri will be able to tell Yennefer exactly who Geralt is

The non-gif posts.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

From OP:
    A formidable opponent. Each night the haunting Striga chooses 2 targets to attack, their fates to be revealed at 9pm in a potentially fatal outcome.

I was assuming that the 2 poisoned people would be announced by mods on the thread. Maybe not though? Has anyone been informed that they've been bitten or attacked?

I was assuming monster hits would be announced at morning munch and deaths at lynch time. Announcing at lynch time may keep thread moving though.

Can either Gabriel or Jake switch avatars :D You're confusing me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I assume only Ciri will be Pm'd as she is the only one that can heal the bite.

The lynch thread is now up and voting phase open...

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=113283926#post113283926

Please vote by 9pm tonight

Conor WW wrote: »
    Are we doing FFAs today or not? Can we make an early decision so that we can move on from it quickly?

I vote for FFAs. Most info is gained from them and it also gives those who are named the chance to defend themselves.

I'd prefer to do them so second vote here for FFAs

Won’t it be announced as it usually does? “X & Y, you have been bitten”. They can plead to be healed on thread and the healer decides who to heal via their backroom. If someone dies, healer either healed wrong person or chose neither.

Won’t it be announced as it usually does? “X & Y, you have been bitten”. They can plead to be healed on thread and the healer decides who to heal via their backroom. If someone dies, healer either healed wrong person or chose neither.

New village new rules could be a factor.

I really doubt it.

I think just Ciri will be pm'd and will make the decision.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

A few folks still not posted

<div>Abigail WWAngus WWBarbara WWConor WWDerry WWEmily WWEva WWEwan WWFrank WW - munched

Gabriel WWGertrude WWHolly WWJake WWLiam WWLucy WWNigel WWOrla WWPatrick WWPhil WWVernon WW

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote: »
    I really doubt it.

I think just Ciri will be pm'd and will make the decision.

We'll just have to be good productive villages to earn our healing.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Abigail WW
    Angus WW
    Barbara WW
    Conor WW
    Derry WW
    Emily WW
    Eva WW
    Ewan WW
    Frank WW - munched
    Gabriel WW
    Gertrude WW
    Holly WW
    Jake WW
    Liam WW
    Lucy WW
    Nigel WW
    Orla WW
    Patrick WW
    Phil WW
    Vernon WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

why are there 3 highlighted in red above?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

From OP:
    A formidable opponent. Each night the haunting Striga chooses 2 targets to attack, their fates to be revealed at 9pm in a potentially fatal outcome.

I was assuming that the 2 poisoned people would be announced by mods on the thread. Maybe not though? Has anyone been informed that they've been bitten or attacked?

If no announcement tonight at lynch, might imply a task for the first kill maybe, doubtful but possible

Also possible Striga is in our no poster column at the moment and failed to make a selection

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    why are there 3 highlighted in red above?

Players who haven't posted yet I think

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Honestly, could you pick 3 people to target? Even in a busy village I usually struggle to put two names down.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Evening all. Been caught up with birthday celebrations here. (Although not my birthday, so does it really matter :D) I've never seen the witcher and am a bit confuddled by some of the OP so I think I shall have to have a good few reads of it before we properly get going tomorrow. It definitely seems to be set up to be an interesting game.

How are those reads coming along Abi? Any thoughts now you've had some time?

Eva WW wrote: »
    Honestly, could you pick 3 people to target? Even in a busy village I usually struggle to put two names down.

Pick two names, pick one name, pick seventeen names. If you don't throw something out there we have nothing to talk about. Unless you're happy with that for some reason?

Derry WW wrote: »
    How are those reads coming along Abi? Any thoughts now you've had some time?

She posted them a page back.

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote: »
    She posted them a page back.

Don't think she did? I can only find one post by Abi.

Advertisement