Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Witcher Werewolf - GAMETHREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Let me put my tinfoil hat here and look at the votes..

Looking at them without thread context and without my suspicions earlier in mine.

- Barbara was the counter wagon two nights in a row.
    - Both wagons saving her had Barbara, Angus and Ewan
    - Barbara self pres voted Lucy on Day 1
    - Barbara at time of voting self pres voted Jake on Day 2

Now we know Jake was a wolf. Jake and Barbara were the two wagons, I wonder did they decide together to vote each other as one of them was going to go out anyway? I then wonder is one of Angus or Ewan the other wolf who voted to save Barbara on Day 1 and the other one just got caught in the crosshair. Then on night 2 whoever the wolf is between them decides to to jump on Jake to gain village cred when they knew he was a goner anyway.

And yes I know these are the same three people I was at all day and was wrong about one of them anyway but that doesn't clear two others. I'm just not sure at this point which two I'd chose.

That's just my two cents anyway, I'm going to look into other players now because I've been two focused on all three today already but wanted to get it out there

Or else Barbara is actually innocent in all this and the two lads voted together in both wagons to make it look TWTBW

You're wrong on me anyways.

I'd ask that you widen your scope a little bit, there's three or four people skating completely and this just looks like you doubling down on your theory about me Babs and Angus because you can't admit you're wrong.

Fine, have those suspicions but don't disregard the rest of the players simply because you're hellbent on being right, I've been there and it doesn't end well for the village

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Here we go, I'll ignore the pleasantries at the start. People who I don't think were on a team with Nigel are Angus, Eva and Gabriel. People who may have been due to some defence of them are Jake and Conor but there isn't anything too damning in there.

Supports the idea of an FFA, why wouldn't he? He'd stand out to go against it. Did his partner also express an interest in FFAs? Unlikely to be partnered with Eva as this is the first real thing Nigel posts.

First go at me

Begins to back off me

Notes me as one to watch whilst somewhat agreeing with my point about Gabriel. Seems unlikely he's paired with Gabriel as he'd probably just blast past that.

Puts me and Gabriel on his FFA. Again makes he think that he was not paired with Gabriel. Surely if he was he'd have put anyone in the third spot just to round it out a bit.

Suggests saving Conor, maybe there is a link there but most people suggested this so not damning of Conor.

The below is said in response to Angus. Seems unlikely he'd say the name of the role on the thread to his teammate in front of everyone. So don't think he paired with Angus.

Mentions Conor and Jake's posts as consistent with their votes, somewhat defending both. Says he'll be looking at me again, probably for another FFA.

Barbara doesnt mention Jake at all till later on today and for the first time when dissecting Nigels death.
    #FFA2

Gabriel - I think you all know why at this stage. I'd add that I think his accusation of me not going after him is somewhat interesting given he did no try to trip me up despite having me as his top wolf.

These next two somewhat based on my look at Nigel and think that one might be a partner for him. That's why I'm pairing them together. I also think they fit with one posting more and then Nigel being somewhat low lying.
    Jake/Conor

Patrick - I did not like his characterisation of the Columbo business. I thought it was trying to paint a picture and being somewhat liberal with his parameters for doing so.

I realise that's 4 people but jake/conor is really based on the other monster. Either could be a wolf but that's not currently why I suspect them.

Then lumps Jake/Conor as one vote on FFA. Her reasoning is very flawed for putting them in an FFA, ie one is loud and Nigel was quiet.
    I was the first person to accuse Gabriel yesterday for his strong post replying to Frank. I thought everyone knew that, so no it is not retaliatory. Why did you vote for me yesterday if you didn't know why I suspected Gabriel? Most people voted for me in part at least because they thought I was hedging on Gabriel. Now you say you don't know why I suspect him.

I've now realised that Conor is almost certainly not Nigel's teammate. Jake hasn't been ruled out. I based that on my read of Nigel's posts and who he interacted with, which I had posted previously. I didn't just pick names out of a hat. If you have a look back you can find it.

You, I put on because I didn't like your reasoning. I thought it left out some things that didn't fit with your picture, but that didn't stop you trying to case shade. It even says in the post you quoted that I was replying to some and you ignored it. You felt it important enough to note that conor's mention was in reference to someone else, so why not mine?[/QUO9TE]

Seems to insinuate she is leaning Gabriel to me but yet votes Jake shortly afterwards.

Which, in fairness, is a villagey trait so I definitely need some sleep before jumping at a vote shift lol.

GOD DAMMIT ORLA BROKEN QUOTES

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I've never heard of wolves coordinating which wagons to swap in and out of? I know votes can be all over the place or together but that's a new one for me. I've made too many mistakes before chopping and changing my votes and it's just stressful so I prefer to pick one and stick to it now so that's why I stayed on both plus I couldn't justify voting Jake when I had the three of you lined up oh so perfectly convinced I'd solved the game :pac:

I need to get off this before I lose my mind, hoping to get up nice and early tomorrow with a fresh head and for everything to magically fall into place, I may be clueless but at least I'm optimistic :D
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    Early votes too (Pat and Gertie), not changing their minds and steadfast.

Makes me wonder was it co-ordinated...

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    For what it is worth

Conor wolf in plain sight
    Phil dodgy as I have said it from beginning
    Derry got spooked by something but has influence wolf
    Holly the invisable girl
    Patrick thinking village
    Liam village
    Babs unknown
    Eva dont know today
    Orla wolfy monster vibe
    Ewan thinks a lot maybe village
    Vernon think village but not sure
    Gabriel leaning wolf
    Gertrude leaning village
    Angus unremarkable unknown

This is the only actual time that Jake mentions Babs despite voting for her in what he later says was a self pres vote. Interesting

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

You're wrong on me anyways.

I'd ask that you widen your scope a little bit, there's three or four people skating completely and this just looks like you doubling down on your theory about me Babs and Angus because you can't admit you're wrong.

Fine, have those suspicions but don't disregard the rest of the players simply because you're hellbent on being right, I've been there and it doesn't end well for the village

As I said I'm going to have a look into everyone else but that's just what I thought when I looked at the votes so wanted to put it out there

GOD DAMMIT ORLA BROKEN QUOTES

:pac::pac::pac:

The joys of bouncing between different screens, sorry! Basically Jake and Babs had ZERO interaction with one another

Orla WW wrote: »
    :pac::pac::pac:

The joys of bouncing between different screens, sorry! Basically Jake and Babs had ZERO interaction with one another

Fair enough, I was only looking in the context of the votes, my immediate thought was - hey, that's a good look. Hadn't looked at interactions at all.

Anywho, night all. Thread be dead now :(

Thought there'd be more excitement and will to work with the day we've had but alas, nearly everyone seemed to log off by 9.30

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    For what it is worth

Conor wolf in plain sight
    Phil dodgy as I have said it from beginning
    Derry got spooked by something but has influence wolf
    Holly the invisable girl
    Patrick thinking village
    Liam village
    Babs unknown
    Eva dont know today
    Orla wolfy monster vibe
    Ewan thinks a lot maybe village
    Vernon think village but not sure
    Gabriel leaning wolf
    Gertrude leaning village
    Angus unremarkable unknown

At 2014, this was Jake's read on everyone although I get excluded for some reason

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    At 2014, this was Jake's read on everyone although I get excluded for some reason

did he also say orla was lock clear, twice over?

Vernon WW wrote: »

Nope! Not that I could see when I just searched anyway?

derry :mad:

What was this about Vern?

Nope! Not that I could see when I just searched anyway?

maybe phil said that so. someone definitely did about orla

What was this about Vern?

i got triss and fringilla mixed up.

maybe phil said that so. someone definitely did about orla

Id probably park that till tomorrow Vern

i got triss and fringilla mixed up.

Yeah but why where you saying angry face to Derry? Sorry, im probably missing something simple

Derry WW wrote: »
    Orla is double confirmed NRV .

there

there

Slow Clap :o

• Advertisement

Im off, good luck

Im off, good luck

later skater

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Orla is double confirmed NRV .

Is she? Phil's claimed seer and cleared her, and she voted for a baddie. Those could both be true of non-NRV no? Particularly when there's two baddie teams.
    Emily WW wrote: »

Is it because he already knows your identity from the backroom?

Okay, bed. Nothing is making sense anymore

Bejeepers, there were some late night posts :eek:

e8c98Mn.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

GET UP!

Gertrude, your tables are so pretty. Better than my boring lists.

Dunno if Jake made any reads list or FFAs but I’ll search and post if I find them any.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Gertrude, your tables are so pretty. Better than my boring lists.

Dunno if Jake made any reads list or FFAs but I’ll search and post if I find them any.

Other than the one he posted prelynch I didn't see much

Other than the one he posted prelynch I didn't see much

Seeing as we now know he was the black knight, that post at the beginning with the song verses had to be him trying to get Ciri to check him as Geralt first.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I said Orla is double clear.

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    Seeing as we now know he was the black knight, that post at the beginning with the song verses had to be him trying to get Ciri to check him as Geralt first.

Morning. He was the mage Fringilla Vigo not the Knight

Advertisement