Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Witcher Werewolf - GAMETHREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Vernon who did you peak those two times?

I'm not sure he should answer that. Might narrow down the wolves hunting for Geralt

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Well that was painful, genuinely thought Derry was dangling the carrot and was hopefully an NRV, unlucky Derry, good effort!

On the plus side, we've a new seer :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

At the time of posting your FFA it was looking like it would be between you, Jake and Conor and I wondered did you put them both down so you could vote for either if that's what way the voting went and save yourself again

Well the two came from my look at Nigel's posts earlier in the day. Conor pointed out the large hole in his being there which left Jake and I didn't like his reaction to it. Keeping myself safe was a nice perk.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I'm not sure he should answer that. Might narrow down the wolves hunting for Geralt

So you believe Vern?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

How so?

• Advertisement

It would rule out them from being the Black Knight though. So there is an upside.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Who's the new seer?

If Vernon is legit that is.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Who's the new seer?

Character wise - obviously.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    So you believe Vern?

In the absence of a counter claim I am choosing to believe it similar to Phil.

If Vern is lying the real Ciri may as well tell us as they cant mason with Yen anymore:(

• Advertisement

Dara the NRV till someone dies

From the OP

Dara

Apprentice for the first dead roled villager. However, it will be too late in life and mortally dangerous for Dara to undergo the Trial of the Grasses in order to become a Witcher. Should Geralt of Rivia become our first fallen hero, Dara will find his own blade to carry out daily justice. It won't be as strong as The Witcher's blade, but it's something.

How so?

Well the names he chose if he's legit are not Geralt. Narrows down the pool a bit.

its narrowing down who two characters aren't! It would have been useful in a false claim but not really in any other way

If Vern is lying the real Ciri may as well tell us as they cant mason with Yen anymore:(

Excellent point. Ciri Ciri come out to play!

Barbara WW wrote: »
    It would rule out them from being the Black Knight though. So there is an upside.

That's one of three wolves, they could still be the other two though in theory

I'd agree with this, a wolf and a cleared villager is a decent trade off

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Vernon who did you peak those two times?

phil and ewan.

sorry on a zoom call

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Any thoughts on this Vernon or are you sticking to your own advice to role claim?

my claim is real

Vernon WW wrote: »
    phil and ewan.

sorry on a zoom call

Why those two?

• Advertisement

Emily have you a counter claim to make?

Vern should be healed for now unless a counter claim is stuck out in the next few mins

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    my claim is real

So what was your post "derry :mad:" in relation to if not the fact that Derry instigated the lynching of your wolf teammate Jake?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Vernon WW has
    recovered
    Vernon WW was
    mending well.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Emily have you a counter claim to make?

No. But read his two posts just after lynching last night ffs, I can see no other explanation other than backroom chat

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Well that was painful, genuinely thought Derry was dangling the carrot and was hopefully an NRV, unlucky Derry, good effort!

On the plus side, we've a new seer :D

I was really hoping Derry was Ciri, had found the seer and was acting as her voice. Very well done BG in picking Derry to be protected yesterday.
    We wouldn’t have jake dead and Orla confirmed otherwise.

Well played Derry & BG.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

No. But read his two posts just after lynching last night ffs, I can see no other explanation other than backroom chat

I would have read that as he got the two mixed up and got confused in the heat of the moment. He meant Jake should have counterclaimed if he was an RV and was angry at Derry for pushing the lynch but then realised his mistake

So what was your post "derry :mad:" in relation to if not the fact that Derry instigated the lynching of your wolf teammate Jake?
    I would have read that as he got the two mixed up and got confused in the heat of the moment. He meant Jake should have counterclaimed if he was an RV and was angry at Derry for pushing the lynch but then realised his mistake

Well by my reading of it the mixup last night at lynch about Fringilla/Triss means that its highly unlikely that Vernon is on the same team as Fringilla. He wouldn't make that mistake then. So he's either the Kikimora or a villager. And in the absence of a counter-claim for Ciri, I'll be putting him down as Ciri. Despite my previous reservations about him.

My first thoughts are around Babs who was counter wagon both nights.

Had Nigel voting them yesterday and Jake voting them today, two seperate wolf teams. Also voted Jake.

Not gonna lock Babs clear, but it's a good look imo.

Noticed this started off the wagonomics, and whilst he is right Ewan breezes past a few issues with this. I'm a strange choice to try and pocket Ewan.

• Advertisement

A few more times he's either backed me or placed me in a good light. I didn't really notice it until the wagonomics. I'd generally considering pocketing to be done on people with less suspicion but it seems to be what he's been doing.
    Weird read of the day:

Babs VS Gabs reads as two villagers getting their wires crossed to me. I can see Babs point but I liked Gabs responses.
    I don't think it makes any difference that Nigel spun the narrative about Babs if I'm honest.

If there was only the one wolf team in play, Babs would be grand but with two... no cookies (village points) for you from that Babs :P
    Nah I get it, but with two teams in play I can't give you a cookie because the wolf spun a narrative on you.

Normally, I'd lock you down and take you to the bank as clear but in this game it just ain't possible.
    I think your FFA should come with a big caveat though.

If Babs is actually a villager then your links don't really work at all is the problem. And I know I'm a villager, its just how I play, I don't like being on an outlier single vote as it does nothing for wagonomics later in the game, I prefer to be in the mix of things.
    Interesting that Gertrude and Patrick basically swap places on the wagons today alright Orla. I think the votes look good for Babs, combined with Nigel's push yesterday on Babs it looks very good

Advertisement